-17-

"It's time for the fun games!" After Midnight's calling, everyone cheered once again. 

The students have been explained what the mini-games were and they were just to arouse the audience. The students who participate in the finals don't have to join in on the mini-games. 

"So, are you doing them?" Kirishima asked Bakugo, you noticing his greedy smile. 

"I'm going to beat all those losers!" Bakugo shouted, clenching his fists. 

"What about you?" Kaminari asked, giving you his attention. 

"No." With that answer, the boys gave you a confused look, as Bakugo gave one of anger. 

"WHAT?!" Bakugo shouted while leaning towards you. 

A chuckle came to you as you shrugged. There was no way you could explain your reasoning, even to Bakugo. 

'I have to win silently but deadly. As long as no one but the teachers and Bakugo know my quirk, it'll all be fine.'

"Bakugo clearly wants you to join," Kaminari spoke in a way of slight irritation. Maybe he sounded jealous. 

"Still, I'm not doing it." You leaned forward towards Bakugo, being about five to ten inches away from his face of anger. "I'll be watching so you guys have to win." Kaminari sprung up in happiness, blushing at your words. 

"Yes! I'll win!" he said with enthusiasm. 

"NO, I WILL SPARKS!" Bakugo spit, turning his head to him, seeing Kaminari's eye of determination. 

"You both know," Kirishima looked at you with his sharp-teethed smile and his thumb raised to be pointing at his face, "I'll be the one winning." 

After their claims, they all stayed as the multiple games were beginning to be prepared. You and a few others, who are reaching the finals, decided to skip out. You all sat in your separate places on the benches. Some were from class 1-B and some from class 1-A. 

***

"May we have the student's attention!" Present Mic announced in the microphone. "We will begin the final stage. One-on-one battles!" Aizawa, then, grunted into the mic to confirm this announcement.

With that being said, you stayed in your seat, placing your elbows on your knees while leaning forward. These battles required your attention as you were curious about the quirks you could potentially fight.

"Look at you." Your eyes shifted to the familiar voice of Kaminari. "You really invested into this, huh?"

"Yes."

"GOOD! Cause when I fight you, you'll lose!" Bakugo sat beside you, leaning back as if he knew he'd win every fight.

Shrugging off his words as just a confidence boost for him, you paid attention to the fight in front of you.

"I think Izuku will win." Todoroki voiced behind you in his calm tone.

"Shinso has a great quirk." You spoke back. "He has the ability to brainwash someone whenever they answer his question."

They all turned their heads to you in shock.

"Wha-"

"He was on my team for the last battle. Though he didn't say what his quirk was, I knew it from observing." Your words made them think to themselves about why you choose to talk so much now of all times.

You watched the fight. Izuku answered his question, leading him to walk towards the edge of the arena. Before he could, his finger twitched and suddenly, he came back to his senses. Gusts of wind swirled around his body as he charged towards Shinso.

"How?" you mumbled to yourself as Izuku won the fight.

***

More fights passed, more eyes watched. Your brain was storing all the information you had seen about the winners. You watched as Kaminari lost to Shiozaki and as Todorki won him as well.

Preparing for your battle with Mina was intense. It was all in your mind. Your plan to go against her wasn't set.

'Should I fight with my fists? Should I use my quirk? Or maybe both.'

As they announced your name, you stood, sliding the chair in and marching towards the door. Opening it allowed you to enter a dark tunnel with the light shining at the end.

"I got this. She doesn't even know my quirk so I'm at an advantage." You mumbled ad your shadow was gazed upon by the sun once the arena entered your vision. Mina was approaching the stairs on the opposite side of you. She grinned as you did the same.

"Begin!" Midnight blurted as you stood straight and Mina prepared herself. You took no budge to move as she slowly crept on you.

"Cmon! (y/n)!" she taunted as acid began to form beneath her feet.

She dashed forward, going pretty fast. Within a few seconds, she pulled her elbow back and came close to your position. Her hand pushed forward, only being a few inches away as you ducked quickly. Your arms wrapped around her thigh. Standing up, you purposefully fell back. With this, your body was cushioned by hers. Since her face was by your right thigh, you spun your right leg in the air, standing in front of her. She slowly stood, wobbling her legs as she regained her balance.

"Jeez, I didn't realize you could fight like this." She chuckled as she retained her fighting stance.

"You must've not been watching me then."

You dashed forward, holding your elbow back as if you were to punch. She aimed her hand towards you and shot acid at your face, but you dodged to the side. By your elbow being back, you swung ut forward, spinning quickly to perform a roundhouse kick. Your kick made contact with her the side of her head, knocking her out in the process.

"What a kick! The winner, for this fight, is (y/n)!" Present Mic voiced loud in the speakers.

You stood proud, taking a few deep breaths of joy.

Bakugo smirked from your impressive kick, as Kaminari and Kirishima had dropped jaws.

"That was so strong!" Kaminari said in amazement.

"I have noticed her practicing her combative skills while we practice our quirks." Kirishima placed his hand on his chin, questioning that fact.

"She also trained by herself," Todorki mentioned, sitting behind the boys.

"How do you know?!" Bakugo blurted, spinning his head.

"I see her leaving the dorms at night. That's only because I'm getting a drink of water." Todoroki explained in his neutral voice. Bakugo spun his head once again watching you leave the arena with a large smirk.