-37-

You heard banging at your door, waking you up as you fumbled. Your feet dragged towards the noise, rubbing your eyes. Opening it, you saw Bakugo standing with his usual smirk.

"Hey." He pushed himself past the door, shutting it behind him. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" you rasped, yawning from the very little sleep you had last night. Then, you raised a brow as you looked towards his stomach. Leaning forward, you reached out to touch his torso. "You alright?" you questioned, raising your eyes. 

"Yea, I'm fine." he scoffed. You then pushed the old wound and he winced back, making a hissing sound. "What the hell!" Bakugo shouted, covering his wound with his hand. 

"So...you're not fine," you mumbled, standing straight and crossing your arms. Your eyelids fell just a little as you were still worn out. 

He glared at you as a small silence broke in. 

"What were you going to-"

"We won't do whatever those extras are planning!" he blurted, sitting on the edge of your bed.

Currently, you didn't feel awkward about the matching black and red pajama set you're wearing, since Bakugo likes to barge in when you're tired. Wearing it wasn't your choice since it was all you had. Forgetting to do laundry for a week or two was a terrible decision on your part.

"What?" you questioned, seeing his smirk reappear.

"They are planning to do a sleepover thing at Icey Hot's place, so what if we say no?!" Bakugo blurted, cackling as if he was evil.

'What did I turn this man into?'

"Ok, Baku." Taking a few steps forward, you placed your soft hand on his rough shoulder, making him gaze into your (e/c) eyes. "What if I want to go?"

"But I don't." He crossed his arms, pouting with an angered Bakugo face, cocking his head to the side

"But I do. It sounds fun. Please." Your words were so emotionless, just from being tired.

"You don't sound very convincing." Bakugo lifted his eyes towards your (e/c) ones. 

'Kill. Kill. Kill'

"I'm just tired." You fell forward, letting him catch you. Your head rested against his chest while your arms dangled beside his, letting your legs wobble in weakness.

"Then why go?" Bakugo asked, holding you close.

"Can you use your quirk on me? Just place your hand on my side and boom?" you asked, sighing afterward, closing your eyes from exhaustion.

"Ok." The way he said it seemed cocky, almost like he was intending to do something dangerous.

He dropped your left arm as his right hand traveled to your left side. You felt his warm hand lightly touch your shirt, soon, more heat generated. Instantly, before he did anything, you pulled your soul into his body. 

You lifted your real body and placed it on your bed. Opening your window, you placed your hand outside and blew an explosion through the air, one that was large enough to widen your eyes.

You sucked yourself back into your original body, smiling as you sprung up and off the bed.

"Alright, let's go," you spoke, grabbing Bakugo's hand as his mind was wondering what had just happened.

"But why?!" He pulled back on your hand as you reached the dorm doorknob. This pull caused you to spin your head, looking into his crimson pearls.

"Cause." He whipped his face to the side, staring at your wall. You leaned forward, placing your lips on his cheek. "Let's go," you mumbled once more, seeing a light blush approach his cheeks.

Once you both reached the lobby, you noticed everyone's packed bags.

"Dammit." Instantly, you spun around letting Bakugo's hand go and dashing towards your room.

"Hey!" Bakugo shouted, staying out as he sighed, looking back towards the group.

"So, want to explain to me why (y/n) was holding your hand?" Mina asked with Uraraka standing beside her. Bakugo felt irritated, gritting his teeth.

"It was NOTHING!" The two girls chuckled as they walked away. Kirishima approached the hothead, smirking as he placed his firm hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

"It's nice you got her, man." Bakugo looked towards his friend, dropping his angered face as he was calmer.

"What do you mean?!" Bakugo blurted from being nervous, blushing lightly.

"It's nice that she's yours and no one else's. It's good that you have someone you can care about, ya know?" Kirishima lifted a thumb as he used the other hand to scratch the back of his neck.

Bakugo raised a brow in confusion.

'Why is he telling me this?' Bakugo thought as everyone heard fast footsteps followed by something rolling towards the group.

"(y/n)! You're coming?" Kaminari asked you as you placed your small suitcase with the other large ones, knowing that you barely had many clothes. You did change while being gone, changing into a pair of black shorts, wearing a grey shirt.

Nodding to Kaminari, you walked towards Bakugo, Kaminari following.

"Hey, Bakugo!" Kaminari waved as you grinned towards him.

"Hey," Bakugo mumbled.

"Alright, is everyone here?" Izuku called out, holding a clipboard of paper as every pair of eyes searched the room for any missing members.

"We're good!" Momo blurted, lifting a thumb as Izuku and Todoroki nodded.

"We'll start heading into the cars," Todoroki spoke in his monotone voice, pointing towards the exit.

Everyone left the building as a few butlers, of some sort, entered and grabbed the luggage. As you walked towards the vehicles, Todoroki announced that you guys will be staying the night for two days, making you sigh in relief as you had just the right amount of clothing. He also said that the academy allowed this little vacation.

Approaching the vehicles, you saw three silver vans lined up along the sidewalk.

"Choose whatever," Todorki murmured, walking with Izuku towards the first van.

"(y/n)!" your father shouted from behind you. You spun your head with a large grin, running towards his limping body. 

"Dad!" you blurted, surprising class 1-A since you barely shout. 

"Hey!" You paused, leaning forward towards your smiling father and wrapping your arms around his torso. "Where are you going?" he asked as his hand pat your back. You pulled away, lifting your gaze. 

"My class is having a sleepover at Todoroki's place." Your father nodded, looking towards the class that watched the scene. 

As he lowered his eyes, his forced grin appeared, saying, "Now, I never gave you a talk, but make sure none of those boys hurt you, ok?"

You nodded in response, pivoting towards the group. 

"See you later, dad!" you blurted as you ran back towards Bakugo and the others. 

"That was...interesting," Kaminari spoke as you continued towards the vans with a grin. 

Everybody resumed their actions, choosing a van to carpool in.

Out of instinct, you marched to the third; Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari following behind you. Mineta, Uraraka, Ida, Momo, Todoroki, Izuku, Tokoyami, and Sero took the first van. Oijiro, Tsu, Sato, Kode, Aoyama, and Mina took the second van. Toru, Shoji, and Jiro joined you in the third van.