-29-

Once you opened your eyes, you felt cold, darkness swirling your vision. Taking deep breaths is the only thing that calmed you down. You stood, turning towards a flicker of light. Then it hit you; where you are.

'The cell!' 

Your heart swelled as you gasped for air, running towards the bars, but you were stopped by the cuffs around your wrists. Anger boiled in your blood, huffing, and puffing in hopes one of the villains will show their face.

"Look at you. You sure are lively." Dabi commented, standing in front of the cell. 

"Get me the fuck out of here," you murmured, narrowing your eyebrows downward as you continued to pull on the restraints. 

"Sorry, we can't do that." He chuckled as he leaned his back against the brick wall behind him. 

"Why not?" Your (h/c) hair covered half of your face as you stared with malicious intent towards Dabi. 

"Boss said so."

"Dabi, get me out of here." He shook his head with a small smirk. 

"I'm surprised boss let you go so easily last time we caught you." Dabi lifted his eyes from the ground, staring straight into yours. "None of us wanted you to go. You were perfect."

"SHUT UP!" you shouted, tugging on the cuffs, causing the iron to rub against your skin. 

"You know, we raised you for quite some time." He leaned forward, gripping the iron bars with his hands. His blue eyes pierced into yours, but you felt the rage fire them up even more. "You were going to be the best piece of work."

"STOP TRYING TO FIRE ME UP!" you shouted, feeling something in your mind shift gears. 

'Kill. Kill. Kill.'

'That doesn't sound too bad.'

'Suck his blood and kill.'

You grinned as the gears turned within you. You pulled one more time on the chains, suddenly breaking free of them. Dabi quickly jolted back as you launched your hand forward, in an attempt to grab him.

"Woah, your feisty." He chuckled, leaning back against the wall. 

Your body continued to reach, losing control of your humanity. Dabi cocked his head to the side, noticing this change. 

"I NEED TO KILL YOU!" you blurted, kicking the iron bars as if you were throwing a fit. "BLOOD!" 

'If we let her go, she can take care of anyone nearby.' 

Dabi thought, walking away as you continued to roar the same words. Your arms and legs started to get irritated from rubbing against the iron bars, your elbows began to skin themselves from reaching out. 

After some time of you rambling on about killing him and getting to his blood, Dabi finally showed himself. He had his arms crossed and a smirk spread across his face. 

"I KILL YOU!" you shouted, gritting your teeth as your breathing intensified. 

"Will you, doll face?" Suddenly, you were thrown into a flashback.

"I want to see my parents!" you shouted, trying to pull yourself away from Dabi's grip. 

"We can't do that, after all. It's time, doll face." You pouted from his words. "Besides, your parents are dead."

"Then kill me! I want to be with them! I hate it here!" You swung your leg forward, attempting to kick him in his side, but he spun quickly, using his left hand to pause your motion. His right hand tightened in grip, making you wince in pain. "LET GO OF ME!"

"Calm down, doll face." He smirked, then, tackling you to the ground. His hands pinned your arms to the ground as his legs straddled over your body. You scrambled, but couldn't move. Dabi leaned a little closer towards your ear. "Now, follow me or else Shigaraki will have to deal with you." 

Your eyes shot wide open, nodding as fear shook within you. Dabi lifted you, tightly grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards the lab. 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" you puffed, seeing Dabi pull out a pair of keys. You grinned as he began to unlock the cell. 

"You still don't like that name, huh?" He chuckled as the gate opened. 

You threw your body on top of his, causing him to collapse. Your left hand wrapped the keys out from his hand, raising your arms. 

"BLOOD! KILL!" you shouted, noticing Dabi sitting unphased as your straddled his waist, preparing to kill him. 

As your arm fell fast, he quickly raised his, ribbing your arm with his right hand as his left touched your waist. You began to grit your teeth. He blasted a fireball against your side, forcing you to fly and hit the iron bars of your cell.

"KILL!" you jumped once again, ut heard something in the distance. 

"(y/n)!" It was a familiar voice. It made you pause as Dabi stood, looking at you with his signature smug look. "(y/n)!" Your eyes glittered as Bakugo's voice peered through the darkness. 

Shaking your head, you removed those negative thoughts and smirked back towards Dabi. 

"What happened to the killer?" Dabi questioned as you chuckled at his comment. 

"I'm back to normal, so you won't have to worry about her." You stuffed the keys in your back pocket as Dabi took a step towards you. "I'll be off." You turned your body, walking away. 

Suddenly, you felt his grip on your wrist, making you think of the times he'd drag you to the lab. 

"LET GO OF ME!" you shouted, swinging your leg around to roundhouse kick, but failed as he blocked with his other hand. "I'll just possess you then!" In an attempt to let your soul pull into his body, nothing was happening. You continued to swing your free hand to punch him, hitting his open side. That's when he let your wrist go and blew blue heat towards your body, making you fall back. "Why can't I possess?"

"It's because of the experiments we did on you." He quickly stood on your arms lowering himself to it on your stomach. Your breathing slowed from the weight being pressured on you. "Only a few of us are available to it."

"Why are you even answering me?! Why are you even here by me?!" you shouted, attempting to wriggle your way out of your grip. 

"I see, you don't notice?" He rested his arm over his knee as histitched-upup face leaned forward. "It's because I missed you."