-24-

You dropped your head on his lap, feeling the warmth from his thighs comfort your head.

"What are you doing?!" Bakugo shouted, lifting you only to have you fall back on his lap. "What am I going to do with you?" He mumbled, face paling at the situation.

After a few minutes, you fall asleep in his lap, making him sit there for the next hour.

"We'll take everything down, don't worry. You can stay here with your princess." Mina teased will packing the food.

"SHE'S NOT MY PRINCESS!" Bakugo shouted, hearing you groan to the loud noises, making Bakugo shut up immediately.

"Whatever you say."

The drinks, food, and supplies quickly got cleaned. Only you and Bakugi sat aside the clean-up crew and just rested.

***

Your eyes opened when you noticed Bakugo holding your bridal style and walking down the hall.

"Are we going to your dorm?" you asked, still in a woozy state. Your eyes were wide as you looked around.

"No, it's your dorm."

"But I want to go to yours again," you whined, seeing his eyes grow wide as he paused by a wall.

"Again! You've been in my room before?!" Bakugo blurted, looking down at your red face.

"Of course I have! I poss..ess...ed you." you slurred, seeing anger building within him. He lowered you to the ground to stand on your feet.

"Don't go in my room. Go to yours." He mumbled, turning around.

"But I want to go to yours!" you whined once more.

To solve this, you dashed forward, running towards the boys' dorms.

"(y/n)!" Bakugo blurted, starting to get pissed at your stubbornness.

You were still out of reach from him until you were a few feet away from his room. He grabbed you from behind, wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Baku! I want to go!" you complained, reaching out for the room as he began to head towards your dorm. He felt his heartthrob from the name you called him.

"No."

"Please! I want to sleep beside you tonight." After your words made him pause, he thought for a moment. His heart began to race as he turned towards his room.

"What?! Why?!" he asked, looking down at your eyes.

"Please!" He sighed in defeat, feeling obliged to follow whatever you say.

He lifted your body bridal style as he entered his room.

"It's cool." Raising your hand to present each new place, you grinned at the sight.

"Yea." Bakugo grinned, lowering you into his bed. As he turned to prepare his departure from your side, you grabbed a hold of his wrist. 

"Can you stay with me?" you asked, your eyes almost closed from the sleepiness you felt. 

"I'll sleep on the floor," he spoke, taking your hand off his wrist softly, then fixing himself a bed on the floor. 

You crashed your head against his pillow, smelling his scent once more. Watching him create a bed with various blankets was somewhat entertaining to you. Then, thoughts swirled your mind. 

'Why is Baku nice to me, anyway?'

"Baku?" you called out, seeing him looked stunned by your words. He finished lowering his pillow down. 

"What," he replied softly, laying sideways on his homemade bed, looking towards you. 

"Why are you soooo nice to me?" you slurred, dropping your arm off the side of the bed. 

"What are you talking about?!" he blurted, spinning his body to face away from you. "I'm nice to everyone!" You laughed light-heartedly, closing your eyes from the heaviness.

"Ok. Goodnight." 

As you felt yourself dive deeper and closer to sleep, something awoke your attention, but you didn't bother opening your eyes. Someone was placing a blanket over your body and sudden warmth covered your body, making you cuddle the blanket. This comforting feeling made falling asleep practically easy. 

"Good. She's asleep." Bakugo murmured, laying back down on his bed. A few knocks ringed on his heavy door. He sighed as he stood to answer. 

"Hey, Bakubro." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously. 

"What do you want?" Bakugo grunted in an annoyed manner, making Kirishima pause his laughter and movements. Then, Kirishima noticed a certain someone in Bakugo's room. 

"Is that-"

"IT'S NO ONE!" Bakugo stepped out, slamming the door behind him. His cheeks were flushed red as his face showed irritation. "What do you want?!"

"I actually came by to ask about her. Now, my answer is confirmed." Bakugo widened his eyes from confusion.

"What do you mean!"

"I heard you and her run around the halls a little bit ago." Kirishima nodded to his statement, waving his hand as he walked off. "Well, goodnight. And don't do anything to her." His words were stern near the end, causing Bakugo to grunt once more as he entered his room. 

"Finally, I can sleep." Once Bakugo shut the door behind him, he raised his eyes to see your arm dangling off the side of the bed like earlier, also the pillow fell on the floor. You looked like a mess as the blanket was down to your feet with part of your shirt lifted, showing a bit of your midriff. "What the hell?" He walked closer to you, seeing your eyes squinting as your face looked displeased. 

Bakugo kneeled to rest his hand on your forehead, feeling heat rush to his touch. He ripped his hand back and saw a few beads of sweat leave your forehead. 

You started saying, "No." quietly, but soon, it grew a bit louder. 

Bakugo moved the blanket off of you and attempted to shake you awake, but you wouldn't open your eyes. He noticed that the ground is colder than his bed, so he lifted your body and lowered you to the make-shift bed he created. You began to calm down but still repeated those words. 

"A nightmare?" he assumed, thinking to himself on whether he should stay by your side until it stops. 

Heat rushed to his cheeks as he lied beside your body, your face looking away from him. 

'This is so stupid!'  He thought while slinging his left arm around your waist.