-28-

After that night of only having a few hours of sleep, since you improved your quirk during the day, you decided to skip the work during the night with Bakugo. For dinner of day three, everyone enjoyed a great beef stew created by everyone in class 1-A. 

"Since you're all done with your food, we will begin a test of courage!" Tiger presented, introducing the dark a gloomy forest that stood before both classes. 

"First, Class 1-B will be hiding in the forest along this route. Class 1-A will be in pairs, walking through while 1-B attempts to scare and steal these tags." Pixie-Bob lifted a tag, presenting her name on it. 

They explained a few more rules. Then, you were able to grab your name tag as well as choose a partner. Your eyes moved to Bakugo instantly, but you decided to spice things up. You heard the fact that the Pussycats chose the partners. 

When they announced everyone's partner, you got were with Izuku. Bakugo was with Todoroki, making you laugh as both of them walked forward in complete silence. 

"Ready?" Izuku asked, looking towards you with a grin. You nodded, entering the course. You weren't one to get scared fairly easily, especially when you except it. 

"Boo!" one Class 1-B member blurted. You didn't shake, but Izuku jumped just a bit. You both continued down the road, getting the same reactions from each other as the other scares. 

Suddenly, you smelt something burning. 

"Do you smell that?" Izuku questioned, you shook your head, agreeing. 

Both of you felt the same thing, thinking that the worse is happening. You followed Izuku, dashing forward to see Uraraka and Tsuyu being pushed into a fight. You saw a blonde girl with a mask covering her mouth as she slashed around a sharp needle. 

"Let me have a taste!" the blonde girl shouted while hysterically laughing. 

You lashed forward, attempting to kick the blonde, but her arm blocked it. As you leaned forward to touch her body, she kicked back. Then you realized who it was. 

"Toga!" You saw Izuku run towards her, giving her a good kick, her collapsing. 

Toga stood quickly, swinging her needle to cut Izuku in the bicep. Toga paused, being distracted by this blood, which means that this was your chance to fight back. You reached forward, noticing her face spin to face you. As your hand grazed her hand before ducking her swing, you sent half of your soul into her. 

"Get out of here!" you shouted in Toga's high-pitched voice. Tsuyu and Uraraka were confused as Izuku prepared another strike. You forced your real body to shout at him. "Izuku! It's me!" you shouted, reaching his attention.

"What?" he questioned. 

"Nevermind, she's with us for now. I have the same quirk as Shinso." He nodded to your lie, following both you and Toga through the woods. Suddenly, you heard explosions and shouts echoing nearby. 

'Bakugo.'

You turned your head saying, "Uraraka and Tsuyu, please find others and get them to safety!" The two girls nodded and continued down the course as you and Izuku ran through the woods to find Bakugo. 

"It's Kacchan!" Izuku blurted, peering back onto a separate part of the course. Bakugo and Todoroki were fighting a toothy monster, a dude you don't recognize. 

"Bakugo! She's with me!" You pointed towards Toga when he looked in your direction. He nodded, preparing himself to launch forward. 

Izuku leaped forward, sparks of green light illuminating off his legs as he jumped. Your real body continued to run as you sent Toga towards the villain. You made Toga jump over chunks of ice caused by Todoroki. Your real body ran around the chaos to reach the villain from behind.