-9-

"What do you mean? Did you use it during that battle?" Recovery Girl asked, everyone, leaning forward from this interest.

"What's going on?!" Aizawa blurted with All Might beside him, him in his normal form.

"Bakugo and (y/n) are back!" Kirishima answered, making Aizawa and All Might push through the crowd. They gazed at your dead eyes and Bakugo's lively ones - Bakugo being beside you.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?" All Might question. You shook your head, responding in a no.

"Everyone, out!" Aizawa shouted, making everyone shuffle their feet. Bakugo trailed them all with an angered look. "Stay." Aizawa pushed Bakugo back into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Sir, there's something wrong with my quirk," you spoke in an emotionless tone. This is unlike you. When you speak, it sounds lively, though you barely speak.

"What's wrong with it?" All Might asked.

You shrugged, pulling your eyes away from him.

"Young Bakugo, tell us what happened." All Might asked.

You heard the whole story all over again, feeling your heart pound just to Bakugo's words.

"Ok, (y/n)?" Aizawa stood beside you. "What do you feel that's hurting?"

"My head. I possessed Shigaraki and ever since...this pain in my head just hurts." You pointed towards your head. The two instructors nodded to the situation.

"We'll look into it, but for now, just rest and avoid using your quirk for a few days," Aizawa ordered, spinning on his feet, leaving with All Might behind him.

"Get well, young (y/n)."

"Bakugo, can you take her to her room, please? It's a much better environment than this room." Recovery Girl asked with kindness in her demand. She knew why you preferred your room over any other on this campus.

'I like my room because of the picture of my family that's on my nightstand. Also, it feels almost like the same room as before.'

"Ok, I will." Bakugo wasn't hesitant but answered quickly.

He took a few steps towards you, picking you up bridal style. You didn't squirm, but actually liked this feeling of being picked up and taken to your room. His body heat warmed your cold one.

Once you both reached the dorms, everyone stayed back. They just watched as you hid your face in Bakugo's chest as he carried you down the hall.

"STOP STARING, EXTRAS!" he shouted, as usual, causing them to divert their gazes elsewhere.

His breathing was steady. You could even hear his heartbeat. It was also calm. He didn't yell at you, nor did he even present any anger towards you. Something within you assumed he was just interested in your quirk, so he's trying to stay on your good side.

"Is this your room?" He stood in front of Mina's dorm.

"No, it's that." You pointed to the one to the left of it.

He trotted over, opening the unlocked dorm with his wrist. 'It's unlocked', he thought, using his foot to shut the door behind him. Slowly, he brought you to your bed. Lowering you was steady and cautious. It was as if he was treating you like a delicacy.

"Thanks," you mumbled, feeling the pain return. "Shit." Gripping your head, he took notice and sat beside your lying body.

"What's wrong?"

"My head!" you blurted.

'Get out!'

'Not until you obey me!'