Chapter I: Kingdom of Verurteilung

A/N: Hello everyone... I'm happy to welcome you to my 14th book... before we start I'd like to announce that I know Fischl's world is only in her head but... I took it into a completely new level... so let's get started... also Fischl will talk normally in this story.

*Y/N's POV

Darkness, that's what is Immernachtrich known for... descendants of Abyss Order were feasting upon the life in this world until they had enough power to destroy the light...

Many years have passed and none seemed to be able to stand up against the Abyss Order, humans who lived there were living in darkness, their buildings now occupied by dark mages... they had no other option but to survive in the wilderness... but one day......

???: "Aawwww... why is the rest missing?"

You: "I don't know Fischl... someone tore it off..."

Fischl: "Who could do that!"

Currently a young boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes and a young girl with shoulder-lengh blonde hair and light green eyes were sitting on a bed in the girl's room reading a book about Immernachtreich's history.

You: "Well... I didn't..."

Fischl: "Oh I know that..."

You: "Let's look through other books..."

Fischl: "Maybe we can find the answer?" I looked at the young princessin questioningly.

You: "You know very well that none of the books contain how the story continued." She looked down kind of sad

Fischl: "I know... but I want to know what happened."

You: "You're not the only one Fischl... so? Let's get to the library..."

???: "Oh are you sure about that you two..." An adult woman much similar to Fischl by her looks arrived... she same as Fischl had blonde hair but her eyes were red.

You: "Aunt Elke..."

Elke: "You're reading that book again?"

Fischl: "Of course we are mom..."

Elke: "Young children..."

You: "Anyways why shouldn't we look through the library..."

Elke: "In front of dinner time? I don't think so."

You: "Aww... okay."

Elke: "Now get up you two... or your food will get cold."

The truth is Fischl... or by full name Fischl der Verurteling was a daughter of a royal family so they lived in a castle. Sometimes going through it was like going through a maze and that's why the butlers... in reality statuettes of ravens guided us wherever we needed to go.

I and Fischl looked at each other as we nodded and went to aunt Elke... together we went to the dining hall where we sat.

Butler: "Lady Elke... the food is being served right now."

Elke: "Excellent." They brought us the food which smelled really good so I dug in...

I had a plan to scare Fischl a bit so I was eating really fast.... I was surprised that I didn't suffocate.

After I finished I thanked aunt Elke for the meal and rushed to the library where I hid.

After a while the princessin appeared and started looking for me

Fischl: "Y/N are you in here?" I was quiet...

???: "Lady Fischl how may I help you?"

Oh no please say you didn't see me...