Chapter XVIII: Farewell

*Next day*

It was noon and we were finally on the familiar road between Liyue and Mondstadt still in the rags we wore in Natlan. It was a bit freezing but we couldn't put it off because underneath it we had only our underwear.

You: "Maybe they sell some clothes in that restaurant we were in. It had to be more than that... I mean did you see how huge that building was?"

Fischl: "Yeah maybe... we should check. And still nothing compared to the Verurteilung Castle."

We got there and when we reached the top a blonde adult woman greeted us.

???: "Welcome to Wangshu Inn... I am Verr Goldet, the receptionist... how may I help you."

You: "Oh... we just wanted to ask... if you sell clothes by any chance."

Verr: "I see you have clothes suitable only for Natlan... and underneath?"

Fischl: "Nothing."

Verr: "Oh I see the problem, well we do sell clothes but you have to rent a room."

You: "Isn't that a stupid rule?"

Verr: "I'm very sorry but rules are rules."

Fischl: "Well let's go Y/N... we can always change when we get back to Immernachtreich..."

???: "I'll never say that name..." We looked behind and saw Lumine with Paimon behind... the floaty girl was munching on some food.

You: "Lumine! Long time no see."

Lumine: "It has."

Verr: "You know these two?"

Lumine: "Yes they're my friends."

Paimon: "And they are from that Immer-some-blasphemy planet and I heard that you have rule changes for those who are from there."

Verr: "Hmm? I don't quite follow..."

Lumine: "Alright... then let's say we share a room... now will you sell clothes to them."

Fischl: "Lumine... you don't have to do this."

You: "Thank you though..."

Verr: "Huai'an... bring the clothes please." A rack full of clothes was brought to us...

You: "Hey, can we use your room to change?"

Lumine: "You don't have to ask for that."

Paimon: "...SO DELICIOUS!!!"

Lumine: "Yes eat more my emergency food."

Paimon: "PAIMON IS NOT EMERGENCY FOOD!!!"

I chose the clothes and went to change... when I did I swapped my place with Fischl...

Verr: "5000 Mora please."

You: "He-"

Lumine: "Here!" She slammed the money on the desk.

You: "Why are you doing this Lumine?"

Lumine: "Helping out a friend."

Paimon: "Hey whers's that night raven you were travelling with." At the mention of Oz my facial expression went sad and then grimaced as I remrmbered what happened at that hag's place

Lumine: "I didn't see him either."

You: "He died... well... uhh.. sort of.... he sacrificed his life for Fischl's... please... do not talk about him in front of her."

Paimon: "Oh my Archons... Paimon's so sorry for asking."

Lumine: "I'm sorry to hear that..."

Fischl: "I'm done... how do I look?" I looked at her my eyes wide and jaw open... I don't think there was a prettier girl than Fischl... well knew that for a fact but... this... this is a new level of pretiness...