Chapter XIX: Reminiscence

*Y/N's POV*

It was done... we were standing now in front of three tombstones... with names Oz, Elke and Rita on them.

Fischl was kneeling in front of them and I did too, praying.

You: "Those are the losses... I miss them so much."

Fischl: "You said it... I... I should've been here with them..."

You: "If your mom died then... there'd be two more graves..."

Fischl: "Two?"

You: "Do you really think I can live in a world without you?"

Fischl: "Y/N..." I looked at her, she returned the gaze with tears running down her cheeks...

You: "I would die if you did... Fischl you're so dear to me..." She hugged me...

Fischl: "I know... and you are to me." I returned it... we both stood up and were just walking through the castle, the butlers greeting us.

You: "Oh Fischl, I'll join you later okay? There's something I need to take care of first." We stopped.

Fischl: "What is it?"

You: "Don't worry it's nothing serious." I smacked her butt a little, she yelped and blushed at the same time... "Now go my beautiful princessin." She looked at me blushing even more...

Fischl: "That was inapropriate... you should pay for embarassing me like this."

You: "Yeah yeah..." She made her back face me and went along the corridor. I on the other hand went to a butler that was nearby, who also saw everything.

Butler: "You really do have feelings for her highness.."

You: "Yes... now I want to ask something... more like give you a special mission."

Butler: "Errr... and it is?"

You: "Find some nice ring that would fit her higness Fischl's ring finger... and then give it to me... there are jewelry shops right?"

Butler: "Certainly... but why don't you buy it yourself? I mean things like these should you do alone..."

You: "I know but we're going to Temple of Time tomorrow to return the String of Time Illusion so there won't be any time for me to buy it."

Butler: "Ah I see..."

You: "Or you know what? If you find it tomorrow then that is it if you won't I'll buy it myself."

Butler: "I understand sir..."

You: "Also... make her highness a new bow... she lost the last one she had."

Butler: "I'll give the order." I nodded and went to join Fischl.

She was in the throne room standing in the middle of it looking at a portrait of her mother. She heard me entering as she turned around, her face all wet from tears.

I joined her and pulled her in to a huge hug. She was tearing up a lot

Fischl: "Y/N... I... I... I miss mom so much."

You: "I know Fischl, I know... I miss her too."

Fischl: "E... Everyone left.. mom... Oz..." I wiped some tears away.

You: "I'm still here you know... and I'm never leaving you... you can count on that."

Fischl: "Thank you..." She nuzzled into my neck and I kissed her hair... they were so soft on a touch...

You: "Fischl... how about we go sleep... I mean it was too much for both of us... Natlan, the deaths and everything... I'm sure you're tired..."

Fischl: "I'm not tired." Just then she yawned which caused me to yawn as well.