Chapter XI: Connection

*Y/N's POV*

Me and Fischl were sitting in the library of Knights of Favonius headquarters, there weren't that many people, only a little girl named Ella, the witch Lisa and then Noelle who was cleaning.

Fischl: "There's nothing!"

You: "Fischl be patient, we'll find something."

Lisa: "Silence in the library!"

You: "Could you help us?"

Lisa: "Depends on what it is~"

Fischl: "Don't flirt with him!"

Lisa: "Oh~ You saw right through me~"

You: "We're looking for some books about Abyssal rituals."

Lisa: "Abyssal rituals? Let me see..." she looked into some book on her desk. "Hmmm... it's at the part of library Noelle's cleaning right now."

Noelle: "Yeah I have a lot of books with something connected to the Abyss here."

Fischl: "Thank you."

We went to Noelle who just finished cleaning the dust there and went to another section.

You: "You sure clean a lot Noelle... ever since we arrived and you're still cleaning."

Noelle: "Well this place is huge so what do you expect."

Fischl: "Aren't there other maids to help you?"

Noelle: "There are but I like to clean by myself."

You: "Isn't it getting lonely." I eyed her as she blushed.

Noelle: "N-No it's not getting lonely... I-I like to work alone is all.." She looked away blushing even more. But then a burning sensation appeared next to me.

Fischl: "Y/N... are you flirting with her in front of me?"

You: "Would you rather if it was not in front of you?" She smacked me hard.

Fischl: "So you were flirting with her?"

Lisa: "Silence in the library! How many times I have to tell you."

You: "Right... Fischl... I was not flirting with Noelle... I just wanted to see your reaction..."

Fischl: "Idiot... no girl would like to see their boyfriend flirting with other girls in front of them."

You: "Right... let's get looking through the books."

Fischl was still angry though so I patted her head which caused her to pout. So I leaned to her face and pecked her lips for a while.

Fischl: "Fine." And so we got into looking... there were many titles like... Abyss and Life, Types of Abyss Order members, Memento Mori

You: "Hold on... Memento Mori? This shouldn't be here I guess.."

Fischl: "Let's leave it there..." She grabbed a book. "Oh hey look... Abyssal Weapons... maybe there will be that book you have... how was it again?"

Oz: "Tome of Lightning I believe."

You: "Great that's useful... also I will take this book." I grabbed the Types of Abyss Order members... maybe there will be something about that Gullio guy.

Noelle: "Uh Lisa? The books are mixed up again... I'm in a section Fairy Tales and there's a book called Abyss Rituals.

Fischl: "We'll take that book Noelle."

You: "Yes... and here is a book called Memento Mori... I'm not sure if it should be there or not."

Lisa: "Agh I look into it... who messed it up again!"