Chapter XVI: True power

*Fischl's POV*

I was locked up in a room at the Sundark Temple holding Y/N as if my life depended on it, he was unconscious because of a nosebleed I didn't notice and stopped late... he was still alive though.

The doors opened revealing that lord of Abyss Order.... and the dread knight

???: "So we will continue..."

Fischl: "Leave him be!"

Gullio: "What did you say!"

???: "Leave at once Gullio... I had enough of you hurting our special guests."

Gullio: "But my lord..." The lord punched through Gullio's chest like a knife that cuts butter... "Ughh..."

???: "Can't you see what you did? You made him unconscious..."

Gullio: "F-F-Forgive me..."

???: "I will... but do not return to this very room... is that clear?"

Gullio: "Y-Y-Yes..."

He pulled the arm out as Gullio regenerated instantly and left.

???: "Now then... seeing as my servants are too strong for you humans I will carry out the interrogation alone... of course I can't interrogate someone who's unconscious but... you girly... stand back."

Fischl: "Whatever you're planning to do... I will not let you!"

???: "Foolishness!! Simply foolishness... I will not hurt him... much."

Fischl: "Stay away!" He aimed his hand at me as I felt a shadowy hand wrapping around my neck and squeezing it a bit... also they made me go airborne...

Oz: "Mein Fraulein."

???: "Stop squirming if you don't wanna die..."

I looked at him with hatred but I had no other choice only to listen... he approached Y/N and knelt in front of him. A bright light was created above Y/N's head.

Suddenly Y/N jolted up like he was being electrocuted. Those shadowy hands released me immediately and I fell to the ground. It was quite an impact that I lost my breath so I breathed frantically in order to return it

Fischl: "What did you.... do." I coughed out.

???: "Just forced his mind to wake up."

Fischl: "You'll pay... for that!"

You: "Fischl! What did you do to her!" He went to hug me... I relaxed at the touch of his hand.

???: "Oh nothing... and I'm the one who's asking... so now that you're awake... how are you... a human... able to weild Abyssal weapon?"

You: "I have no idea!"

???: "Hmm... you don't have human ancestors on 100%... there must be some... abyssal blood in you..."

You: "There's nothing like that in my body!"

???: "There must be! No humans should ever be able to weild Abyssal weapon."

You: "I am a human."

???: "I can test it... KNEEL!!!!"

Y/N didn't do so...

You: "I will never do that!"

???: "Impossible!!!"

Fischl: "What else do you want!"

???: "Your life... hehe..." He summoned a shadow dagger as he went for the kill...

Suddenly though Y/N's tied hands started glowing purple...