Chapter VII: Teyvat

*Fischl's POV*

We appeared on a plain in broad daylight... there was a city on an island with too many windmills...

Oz: "So this is Teyvat."

You: "And that city... must be Mondstadt or what it's called."

Fischl: "I guess..." my head was spinning a bit... the transportation from Immernachtreich to Mondstadt was not pleasant... I saw too many spirals that could hypnotize me... but my will and the fact Y/N was holding my hand prevailed the hypnosis...

We looked around the area and saw three people downhill... one of them was floating in the air...

Excluding the floating child it were two girls... one had short blonde hair and was wearing white clothes and the other had long straight brown hair wearing a mix of brown and red clothes... she had a red ribbon on her head that were resembling bunny ears.

Fischl: "Look here... there are people down there..."

You: "Hmmm you're right... let's ask them."

Fischl: "HEY YOU THREE!!!"

All of the girls looked at us, we slowly approached them... they all looked wary of us... with their weapons out... excluding the floaty.

You: "There's no need for weapons girls... we just wanna ask something."

Blondie: "And the hawk?"

Oz: "Raven... I am with them..."

Brown hair: "It can talk?"

???: "Paimon is confused... who are these people?"

Brown hair: "I've never seen them before."

You: "Ehm... I guess introductions are in order... I am Y/N...."

Fischl: "I am Fischl von Verurteilung... and here is my trusty companion Oz the night raven."

Oz: "Pleasure to meet you."

Paimon: "Paimon is called Paimon..."

She's talking about herself in 3rd person? And wait... SHE CAN TALK??!! ISN'T SHE LIKE A NEWBORN???

Brown hair: "Outrider Amber at your service if you ever need help..."

Blondie: "And I am Lumine..."

You: "Great... Amber, Lumine, Paimon... we're looking for someone named Varka..."

Lumine: "I can't help with that... uhhh... I don't know much about this world..."

Fischl: "You're from another world?"

Lumine: "I guess?"

Amber: " Grand Master Varka? Why do you wanna see him."

Fischl: "We have a serious matter to discuss with him... and he's the only one who can help us."

Amber: "I'm afraid he's gone on an expedition..."

You: "Fischl... there was someone else in case we don't meet Varka... what was her name?"

Oz: "Jean I believe"

Amber: "Acting Grandmaster Jean... alright... and what is the matter you have to discuss with her?"

You: "It's about Immernachtreich."

Paimon: "Immerna- what?"

Lumine: "I won't try to say that..."

Amber: "Immer... whatever I never heard about that place..."

Fischl: "Different planet..."

Amber: "Fine... follow me I'll lead you to her." We got on the way to the city... I was looking at the girls... Amber and Paimon were talking among each other... but Lumine she was... close to Y/N... I didn't like that at all..."