Chapter IV: Mysterious book

*Y/N's POV*

Fischl: "Oh I get it, everyone can do the ritual once only."

Oz: "Yes..."

You: "Oz that book we're looking for and that we think has the power you sense is pretty well guarded... do you think you can open the locks because we don't have time to look for keys... or rather we already looked for keys too much."

Oz: "Are you asking me if I can pick a lock?"

You: "Maybe..."

Oz: "I can."

Fischl: "Whoa really? I didn't know night ravens were thieves... then again I didn't know night ravens even existed up until now."

Oz: "I'm only here to help you mein fraulein, I won't use my picklocking skills
against you."

Fischl: "If you say so."

You: "We should leave..."

Fischl: "Oh alright... Oz hide thyself." He indeed disappeared as me and Fischl left the library and went to the garden.

Fischl: "The sun is setting already."

You: "It's strange... to see sun in Immernachtreich... or rise of eternal night..."

Fischl: "It was named like that because... huh... that's right why was it named like that? That part is missing in the book."

You: "Right... so we don't know the answer..."

Fischl: "Mother might know."

You: "I'd leave her be today..."

Fischl: "Yeah you're right so what is the plan..."

You: "We'll go to the library at night... when everyone is asleep... then you'll summon Oz who will pick those locks.."

Fischl: "Oh okay that sounds pretty easy..."

You: "Even I am curious as to what is in that book... why is it so dangerous and how can Oz sense a power coming from it..."

Fischl: "We don't know if it is that book."

You: "Right... only one way to find out..." She nodded at me...

We continued walking in the gardens...

Fischl: "Whoa these flowers bloomed already..." I smirked again.

You: "Yes they are but..."

Fischl: "But what? You don't like those flowers?"

You: "No it's nothing like that... I meant they are beautiful but... well.... nothing compared to you..."

I was looking at her face which was now really red... even more than I expected.. these teasings never get old.

Fischl: "W-What are you saying!! S-S-So out of place..." I took her hands into mine...

You: "Out of place? Are you sure?" She nodded blushing even more... she looked at me and that's when I realized how close our faces were... just one move forward and we'd kiss... so I wanted to back away but Fischl... well she was faster and our lips connected... her lips were maybe too sweet and soft too... it made me blush and even though she did it only for a while... I couldn't help but... want to kiss her too...

Fischl: "Just a payback for all of your teasings..." This time she was smirking..

You: "No fair I didn't do anything like that."

Fischl: "No? And what about when you carried me..."

You: "I only asked you that... it was you who really wanted me to carry you..."