Chapter VI: Missing strings

*Y/N's POV*

I was looking at my watch and it showed 7PM... me and Fischl arrived to that Temple of Time her mom sent us to as we got off our horses.

Fischl: "So this is the place... took less time than I thought..."

You: "I thought it will take longer than 2 days..."

Fischl: "Well we went fast after all..."

You: "Even so... hmmm... it looks abandonned... shouldn't be there guards or something?"

Fischl: "Oz... go and scan the area if there's someone." He appeared.

Oz: "As you wish Mein Fraulein..." and flew away....

You: "It might get tough inside..."

Fischl: "I have my bow still..."

You: "What if it wouldn't be enough..."

Fischl: "What about that book of yours you are carrying... the one that we got forbidden to open..."

You: "You mean the one that almost killed me?" She nodded...

Fischl: "Mom said it gave you some power so..."

You: "I don't know... I don't know how would I use it... there's noone who would teach me..."

Fischl: "What a shame... well anyways it's 7:15 PM... shouldn't we prepare the campfire?"

You: "Bad idea... I mean campfire makes light and if there is anyone inside that temple they could get alerted... we should wait for Oz."

Fischl: "Alright..."

You: "Don't worry... I will sleep by your side... literally... as promised." Her face got red yet again.

Fischl: "I-I... I didn't s-s-suggest it b-b-because of that."

You: "Oh? And I thought you can't wait..." She pouted as her cheeks got even more red.

Fischl: "N-Not true..."

You: "Look... Oz is coming back.." The night raven sat on Fischl's shoulder.

Oz: "There's noone outside the building but I saw some movement in it..."

You: "Okay so no fire tonight... we can only set up the blanket you brought..."

Fischl: "Then you gotta make me warm... you know I get cold easilly..."

You: "Oh of course..." And so we placed the blanket down... Fischl's stomach started growling... good thing I saved some of the breakfast I made today 'morning'. I gave it to Fischl who dug in.

Fischl: "So delicious!"

You: "You said that last time..."

Fischl: "Well it's true... so... what do you think we'll find inside that temple?"

You: "I hope we'll find that String of Time Illusion your mom was talking about... if not it would mean bad things... for example less resistance for those Towers of Light..."

Fischl: "I do hope in that too..."

You: "Oz can you keep watch?"

Oz: "Of course." He flew to the sky and I lied beside the blanket lifting it up..

You: "Do you wanna sleep next to me ot not?"

Fischl: "I do..." She got under it as we both lied down... Fischl even hugged me..

You: "Are you scared?"

Fischl: "A little..."

You: "Me too to be honest... we're going into unknown..."