Chapter XIII: Missed turn

*Y/N's POV*

We were walking through Liyue in order to get to Natlan, passed a building built on a rock... I overheard someone saying it's called Wangshu Inn...

You: "Uhhh... I think we turned the wrong way."

Oz: "And why is that?"

You: "Just a hunch."

Fischl: "I'm kind of hungry."

You: "Do you think they're open?"

???: "Open all day."

Fischl: "Thank you.... see?"

You: "Do you have Mora?"

Fischl: "Uhh... 300 on me."

You: "I have the same.. let's share the check okay?"

Fischl: "Sure... Oz you want something?"

Oz: "Night Ravens don't need to eat nor drink Mein Fraulein."

You: "That does answer your question right?"

Fischl: "Fully.. well then let's get in."

We sat at the table that was there and waited... soon enough a waitress appeared.

Waitress: "Good morning, here's a menu, would you like something for a drink?"

You: "A water."

Fischl: "Here too." She left the menu with us and went to take orders from others... she returned giving us a jug of water... before she left to the inn.

You: "Hmm... so... we have 600 Mora... in total... I'll take those Jade Parcels... costs 300 so my share..."

Fischl: "But that Adeptus' Temptation looks great..." Her mouth started to water."

You: "It costs 800 Mora we don't even have that combined."

Fischl: "But, but..."

You: "Fischl no... I love you and everything but this time it's a no... look there are Golden Shrimp Balls and they cost 250 Mora..."

Fischl started blushing but then nodded agreeing on those shrimps.

She looked sad though... so I took her hand into mine across the table...

I carassed the back of her hand with my thumb...

You: Do you know that your hand is really soft?" She smiled...

Fischl: "Yes... we leaned closer and kissed... though someone didn't like it... a little kid...

???: "Ewww... those two are kissing..." An adult man, probably the father looked at us and then at the kid.

Man: "It's not you, You."

You (the kid): "But daddy they are... eeww"

Man: "Then don't pay any attention to them You... look the meal is coming here."

You (the kid): "Yay!!!"

Fischl: "Kids never change do they."

You: "Oh they definitely don't." mischevous smirk appeared on my face...

Fischl: "Oh no... what's that smirk about?"

You: "I remember I kissed you as a kid... though on a cheek but still and you went to your mom telling her what I did... you were screaming all the way to her."

Fischl: "Shut your mouth..." She smacked me lightly... "You and your teasings all the time... I swear... sometimes I just feel like you're pulling a huge tease on me... and you only pretend that we are dating."