Chapter II: Archer contest

*Few years later, Fischl's POV*

The goal to find the key from that strange book was a failure... we haven't found it at all... me and Y/N were both looking everywhere for it... of course so that my mom or the butlers couldn't see us. We didn't find it at all... worse is we weren't close at all I think...

Of course during the years we both grew up... and feelings started to play role in our relationship...

Y/N was... just a great person... he always looks after me in situations I don't know how to handle... and in general too...

You: "Are you listening?" I got pulled away from my daydreaming...

Fischl: "Sorry... what were you saying?"

You: "Should we go hunting?"

Fischl: "Are you sure?"

You: "Don't tell me you still want to look for that key."

Fischl: "Yes I mean it's the only thing that... I want to know secrets of."

You: "We looked everywhere though."

Fischl: "You're right... hmmm... oh I know how about archer contest?"

You: "Archer contest? You know you're much better with bow than I am."

Fischl: "Are you scared? That a GIRL will beat you?"

You: "If you're trying to make me challenge you it won't work... you will beat me in that contest..."

Fischl: "Hmmm... then how about this... if you win, we'll go hunting... but if I win... we'll... I'll tell you WHEN I do."

You: "No no... if I win you will stop looking for that key finally..." The sun was setting already as we looked at each other. I smirked at him.

Fischl: "By telling me what I will do if you'll win you accepted my challenge..."

He realised his mistake...

You: "Oh come on... not fair... you played dirty."

Fischl: "Well what else was I supposed to do to make you agree..."

You: "You little..."

Fischl: "I'm the same age as you..."

You: "When will we do the contest?"

Fischl: "Tomorrow after lunch is that okay with you?"

You: "Certainly... prepare to lose."

Fischl: "I'm the one supposed to say that to you...."

You: "Just you wait... I'll win."

Fischl: "Some confidence from someone who said I'm better with bow."

You: "You might do some mistake... I'll be waiting."

A competitive lighning strike appeared between us.

Fischl: "You're on!"

He nodded...

When I will win... I'll make him kiss me... oh how devious of me... hehehehe...

You: "What's with that smirk now?"

I blushed a little... I didn't even realize I was smirking again.

Fischl: "Ummm.... no reason..."

You: "You're lying..."

Fischl: "Why would I ever lie to you Y/N."

You: "Hmmm... good point... but lately you've been acting so strangely... I mean you're blushing more.... and I have a feeling you're more nervous too.."