Chapter XV: Sundark temple

*Gullio's POV*

Yet again in a throne room. The prince summoned every highest ranked Abyss Mage, they were all now kneeling in front of him.

Prince: "As you all may know we lost Immernachtreich and it will take another 400 years to get back on it, however our efforts did come with at least some success... first of all I'm sure you heard about Elke von Verurteilung... guardian of Immernachtreich. We managed to kill her and second... Gullio if you would."

Gullio: "With pleasure my lord..." I snapped my fingers for the Night Crawler to appear in front of me."

Prince: "This, everyone is a Night Crawler... have you heard about them?"

The Abyss Mages shook their head.

Gullio: "How could you not-"

Prince: "Gullio... Immernachtreich was long lost before so there is a chance they don't know who Night Crawlers are... even though I am a bit disappointed... Night Crawlers are creatures that can only exist at night like us... during the day they'd die if their Dark Energy reached zero... luckily we were gathering enough Dark Energy via our artificial sun  that we can share it with our Night Crawler."

Gullio: "Did you hear?" They nodded...

Prince: "Stand up." They did so.

Prince: "Our goals concerning Immernachtreich and Dark Energy gathering haven't ended yet... Abyss Mages there are five Sundark Temples in Teyvat still unfound by inhabitants of that planet, your goal is to devide and start creating artificial sun every single night, this is our best way to gather enough Dark Energy to reopen an entrance to Immernachtreich... also there is a daughter of Elke von Verurteilung, you already met her Gullio."

Gullio: "I did?"

Prince: "Yes, her name is Fischl von Verurteilung and she travels with the weilder of Tome of Lightning."

That girl!! She is the daughter of that witch?!

Gullio: "My lord I didn't realize... forgive me-"

Prince: "Enough! It is not your fault you didn't realize, Elke was keeping her away from everyone but she could cause problems so your mission is to find her and bring her to a Sundark Temple... I'd like to get some informations out of her before we finish her off... but if there won't be any other options kill her."

Gullio: "Consider it done my lord."

Prince: "Excellent, and if you run into the wielder of our Tome bring him as well."

Gullio: "Yes..."

Prince: "Great... I expect great things from you everyone, do not dissapoint me. You are dismissed." The Abyss Mages bowed and left... "Gullio, Fischl doesn't know about her mother's death... it would be good if you didn't say a thing about that... I'd like to tell her myself... so you are forbidden to call the Night Crawler because she'd immediately know what happened."

Gullio: "Yes..."

Prince: "Killing her would be easy for you however capturing her alive is more difficult that's why you are free to take as many Abyss Heralds as you want."

Gullio: "My lord... that's a huge generosity from you."

Prince: "And in exchange I expect your mission being a success..."

I bowed as he dismissed me... I teleported to one of the operating camps for our missions... I entered the tent.

Commander: "...we'll move our tomorrow- Black Dread Knight Gullio..." he bowed "What is the reason of your rare visit?"