Who You Gonna Call?

"Miss Rambeau with all due respect I would rather not have tons of people all over this barrier making the situation bigger than it has to be." Agent Jimmy (freaking) Woo tells Director Monica Rambeau of S.W.O.R.D on his phone looking at the front of the town called Westview.

"Well I can only make a compromise, if the town doesn't make any movement in the next twenty four hours you're in the clear but you need people on this to understand what's going on Woo."

"Thankfully we're in Jersey, I think I know a few guys up in New York City that could help us out."

"Who'd you have in mind?"

"I still can't believe you called me of all people Agent Woo." Spider-Man says as he looks at the barely visible barrier surrounding the town.

"You can call me Jimmy, also why did you bring a private investigator here?" Woo gestures to Jessica Jones in shades laying on the hood of her car with a bottle of whiskey in hand.

"Ignore I'm even here." She waves them off, before presumably going back to sleep in front of them.

"Was she drinking-"

"No no but she keeps a stash around her car, she was the only person that picked up my call for a ride."

Half a Hour Ago

"Heey Jessica it's been awhile I know but could you do me a favor and drive me to this town in Jersey called Westview?" Spidey asks as he swings around the city, failing to get 12 other people to give him a ride.

Jessica looks at her schedule on her calendar which was completely empty and back to the time on her clock which was early in the day.

"Yeah okay." She shrugs.

"So how do you exactly expect me to get through this barrier Woo?" Spidey asks, cautiously wavering his hand above the barrier's surface.

"I heard you're a pretty smart guy, so far nothing has entered inside it and anything hasn't exited outta it."

"You flatter me but my Spider Sense hasn't gone off once with me being here."

"Your Spider Sense?" Woo asks confused at the signature term.

"Oh my God have I not talked about it before with you?" He turns back surprised, Woo shaking his head.

"Well it's my defense mechanism and even as I'm barely touching this barrier it hasn't gone off, so whatever this is connected to is in a passive state right now."

"You think it's physically connected to somebody in there?" Woo raises a curious brow, approaching the barrier besides Spidey.

"Definitely, it's a feeling you can say."

"Not my weirdest experience with the superhuman, so how do we get through it?"

"Through it, just simply through it." He quiet inly says before pushing his hand through the barrier feeling an odd sensation from it.

"Spider-Man?" Woo asks worryingly as Spidey begins to get absorbed into the barrier, Woo grabs his shoulder but the two get sucked in quickly, leaving Jessica alone outside the barrier.

The two men fall against a dune of sand, looking up in awe as they look around seeing themselves in a desert and ahead of them a chaos of reality from the Seattle Space Needle to a massive snowy mountain.

"How are we getting through all this?" Woo asks as he dusts himself off.

"This is all random, different parts of reality meshed together into one bubble reality. We just need to find the Westview area of this place and I think we'll find the answer we're looking for."

"But this could be the size of the Earth itself, whoever is behind this could be anywhere here."

"Let's not falter on that downward spiral yet Jimmy, I have a theory."

"Then please do tell cause I think that's a hungry pterodactyl up in the sky eyeing us up." He points to the prehistoric dinosaur circling around above them.

"This bubble reality shifts randomly but if this is the doing of someone then we would need to grab their attention."

"Watch out!" Jimmy exclaims as he tackles Spidey outta the way of a Prius slamming into the San where they once stood.

"Woah! This reality is much dangerous than I thought it would be, if my spider sense can't go off here we got serious problems."

"Maybe this is a Alice in Wonderland situation, we just need to find the right doors to get us where we need to go."

"Only person I know who's capable of this stuff is Doctor Strange but he wouldn't do something as crazy as this."

"Hey wait look!" Jimmy points out to  barely visible door outta place in the very far distance, a large serpent in the way of it however.

"Man this is not gonna be a easy going day." Spider-Man sighs.

To Be Continued