A Creator Called Wanda

"You better start explaining why I shouldn't shove 2 tons of force up your ass for turning these people into your mind slaves." Jessica growls, readying to physically beat down Wanda till Spider-Man grabs her by the shoulder.

"I assure you Miss Jones I wouldn't put innocent lives through the pain and suffering you've been through." She calmly assures Jessica, turning her hands towards the nearby people as she reveals them to be mannequins she brought to life.

Jessica restrains herself, shrugging Spidey's hand off her as she unclenches her fists with a huff.

"So what, you're just playing pretend then with this whole empty town as your playground?"

"Call it what you want Miss Jones but this is something special I've been working on for the past two days now as a way to understand my fullest capabilities and safety from the way of the rest of humanity." Wanda says ascending into the air gracefully.

"Whatever, it's always more weird shit with all you weirdos." Jessica frowns.

"So why all the extra dimensional security then?" Spidey asks.

"Just to ward people off outta the town, anyone who didn't pass through it was gonna be spit back out anyways."

"Okay but why did Miss Jones get through so easily?" Jimmy asks.

"I noticed she was coming towards you two when I was in the sky so I made it easier for her to get through the barrier."

"Well Miss Maximoff I hate to break it to you but your force field around this town has gotten S.W.O.R.D's attention and I need to prove to my superiors this whole bubble reality isn't a threat to everything else."

"I suspected much from the governments." Wanda puts her hands on her hips unamused, descending back down to the ground.

"He's got a point Wanda, least thing you want is people camped out of your bubble 24/7 thinking you're creating a weapon of mass destruction and won't leave you alone." Spidey points out.

"If they have a problem with my reality they can personally come to speak with me about it, I created this area for me to enjoy and those I allow in."

"Knowing the government they'll probably try to make you pay tons of money to keep this land." Jessica says as she sips her bottle.

"They couldn't break my barriers."

"No, but doesn't mean they won't throw anything at it if it comes to that Miss Maximoff. I got 24 hours left to make sure this entire area isn't a potential safety hazard for the world."

"Look all you want Mister Woo but I assure you this town is safe enough for all of you to venture around and I take complete responsibility on the worst case something does go wrong."

"So what's with the retro look anyways?" Jessica asks, eating a pack of yogurt she found growing on a nearby tree.

Wanda touches her hair in offense. "I happen to like this look you know?"

"To each their own Wanda, you rock your style, I rock mines."

"So this is the 80s?" Jimmy looks around closely in surprise.

"It is." Wanda nods. "Everything here isn't completed yet which is why my security is pretty tight currently, I don't want people coming into a unfinished world."

"Can't believe you somehow made a burrito tree however I'm not complaining." Spidey says before grabbing one and eating it.

"My powers are kinda limitless but I'm a woman who wants to take her time with these kinda things." Wanda smiles, creating butterflies outta her hands.

"So like the creative mode in Minecraft?" Jimmy asks, Jessica giving him a dumbfounded look while Spider-Man nodded quietly and Wanda giving him a chuckle.

"Yes Mister Woo, exactly like that game but this is a more serious process I'm working with here. Instabilities with realities tends to be recipes for disaster which I'm trying to avoid."

"Then I better make a few calls to get this whole situation settled before it escalates, does this place have signal?" Jimmy asks, Wanda dances her fingers in red energy and smiles with a nod.

Jimmy walks off to call Monica about the current situation.

Jessica begins to walk away to venture around the town to investigate anything unusual in a town that's built on unusual leaving Spidey and Wanda alone.

"We have quite a lot to talk about Peter." She smirks at him.

To Be Continued