Gamble

"He's definitely seeing us coming, no way he wouldn't." Tony quietly says, seeing the smoke in the distance.

"If we can't beat him we at least need to help everyone he can." Steve states.

"I really wish you had that hammer on you right now Steve." Nat says seeing Victor getting closer in the distance.

Victor evilly smirks, holding a beaten Carol Danvers by the back of her neck in front of the slowing down Quinnjet.

"I believe this belongs to you." Victor says in the ship's com from outside of it.

"Bastard's trying to give us Carol for the others." Tony says frowning.

"If you take Miss Danvers and turn around I promise any of your friends that are even alive by now won't be killed and kept alive for now along with any survivors in the city."

"We can't-"

"We gotta Natasha, we can't risk anymore lives today." Tony interjects. "Fine, we'll take her."

"Wise choice." He says before smacking her into the windshield of the jet, cracking the glass and Victor speeds off back to the city.

A portal opens up behind them as Strange and Wong exit outta it surprising the three.

"I believe this calls all our attention." Strange says.

Wakanda

Steve, Natasha, Tony, Wong, Stephen, Thor, Jane Foster, Scott, Hope, Clint, She Hulk, Luke, Ms Marvel, Carol, Shung Chi, Yelena, Rocket, Star-Lord, Nebula, Gamora, Groot, Mantis, Blade, Johnny Blaze, Moon Knight, Korg, Miek, Valkyrie, Namor, T'Challa, Okoye, and Shuri are gathered around in a meeting room, a view of the city from the wide window.

"Calls himself Victor, a more human version of the late Vision that died years ago and so far beat the New Avengers alongside Carol." Tony explains to everyone, showing Victor on screen.

"Guessing hitting him very hard doesn't work?" She Hulk asks raising a brow.

"Yeah no dice." Tony sighs.

"He's already powerful than before." Carol speaks up, holding a pack of ice against her head.

"We suspect a blend of technology and magic is involved with the creation of Victor using the blue prints of Vision and powerful sorcery." Wong explains.

"Wow, I did not expect magic outta this." Scott blinks in surprise.

"There's no doubts he'll kill them all after a period of time." Natasha says as everyone in the room nods.

"From what we know he was working with someone else, a witch in purple inside the bubble Wanda Maximoff created a day ago. Miss Jessica Jones encountered her before Victor emerged and gave us this description." Steve explains showing the sketch of Agatha Harkness to everyone.

"So why isn't Miss Maximoff helping us out?" Blade asks skeptically.

"This witch apparently took away her powers for herself and now Wanda is no longer working alongside us, her choice." Steve sighs.

"Sounds to me like there's more to Maximoff's powers if some random witch took it for herself and helped created this evil Vision." Johnny Blaze comments.

"There is and seems this witch is the one with the answers we need that can help take down Victor." Steve agrees.

"We still gotta figure out a way to fight Victor without getting killed out there, he probably has information on many of us." Yelena adds.

"Anyone that deals with magic goes to find the witch, the rest of us better figure out a way to keep Victor from eventually destroying the United Kingdom."

"Then let's get to work." T'Challa says.

To Be Continued