Clouded

Wanda stirs in her bed, whimpering under her sharp breathing as her eyes move around fast underneath the eyelids.

She dreams of Agatha riding a violent purple cloud consuming everything in it's path, closing in on her no matter how fast or where she ran.

She awakens in a cold sweat, once again alone in her motel room and sighs exhausted. She quietly makes cereal and sits on her bed wearing comfortable clothing she got at a thrift store for a good price.

She looks besides herself at the motel phone. She honestly never used a phone to call anyone in years since she left the team, but now what else could she do?

She slowly picks the phone up, dialing the number she remembers by memory and waits for a answer. After several rings she hears a hello on the other line.

"Peter?" She quietly asks, biting her lip anxiously.

"Yeah it's me, are you okay?" He asks, Wanda looking down saddened.

"I'm, I'm not Peter. I don't know what to even do now, I'm powerless."

"Don't say that."

"It's true. The team doesn't stand a chance against Agatha and Victor and I can't do anything about it." She replies tearfully frowning.

"We'll figure something out Wanda, but we gotta do it together if we want it to work." Peter assumes her, Wanda wiping the tears from her face.

"You've always been good to me Peter, you always have." She sadly smiles reminiscing each time she's been with him, even having dreams of themselves together.

"I wanna see you Wanda, can you tell me where you are so I can find you?"

Wanda opens her mouth to speak but she feels a force take over her and she collapses back on the bed falling unconscious as Peter calls her name from the phone.

Intermission