Divergence

"Sorry I'm late everyone, had to beat a old lady with a stick to finish this chapter."

-last posted Sept 8th

Yeah I apologize for the late addition of this story but I got so many story ideas I been writing I didn't get time to finish this chapter, I promise there will be more soon.

"She's right you know?" Tony says drinking his coffee before putting it back down. "Her life only gotten worse when she stayed in the Avengers."

"Pietro, Vision, Sokovia, now her powers, she practically lost everything apart of her." Natasha adds sadden, holding her cup in both her hands.

"Not everything, she still has us to lean on." Steve replies stoically, hoping on to hope that she'll return.

"Not how she's seeing it now Mister Rogers." Matt Murdock objects.

"Regardless she's completely off the radar. No phone, cards, ID, just whatever cash and clothes she has to get by." Tony explains.

"She's been doing this since she was a kid, she'll get by." Nat mentions

"United States is alot bigger than Sokovia, like finding a needle in one of the top five haystacks in the world." Tony continues.

"Best guess is she'll know to never look up around cameras, keep her appearance casual, and above all not spark any attention on herself." Matt says.

"She'll know where we are, it's her decision after all."

LONDON

Captain America (Sam), White Wolf, Ironheart, War Machine, Kate Bishop, and Hulk land down in the English city exiting outta the Quinnjet.

"Alright Sam what exactly are we looking for?" Hulk asks, both his arms equal once more.

"From my Intel given it's a guy that looks like a human version of Vision that attacked Wanda and Spider-Man in Jersey and flew over here."

"Isn't Vision dead?" Ironheart asks, her suit scanning around the city for any vibranuim signatures.

"He should be, unless something happened that we weren't aware of." Hulk explains.

"Any advice on how to fight someone like Vision?" Bucky asks, adding a magazine to his rifle.

"I do, surrender." Victor says floating above them, everyone with a weapon aiming at him.

"Not happening pal, but you should be the one standing down otherwise things might get ugly." Hulk warms, clenching his fists.

"That sounds highly boring and anti climatic, I rather throw you all around creating millions in property damages before spreading your blood all over this city." He says unamused, giving a yawn before crossing his arms.

"Great, another psychopath." Rhodes sighs exasperated, aiming his guns at Victor.

"If you wish to fight me go ahead but don't expect to win against me." He says descending down gently to the ground.

"We aren't here to lose especially against someone like you." Sam frowns, readying his shield.

"Aren't we getting bold today Mr Wilson?"

"Avengers, show no mercy on this creep."

"Then by all means, try me." Victor smirks, opening himself to an attack.

Ironheart, War Machine, Kate, and Bucky unload rounds and arrows at Victor, Victor increasing his density as their attacks bounce off him.

Hulk rushes towards him and slams his fist into him causing him to move back against the ground away from him.

"I actually felt that, my turn." Victor let's out a powerful duel beam that sends Hulk flying into Sam sending the two crashing into the river.

"We're gonna need a new plan guys." Kate says feeling worried as she aims three arrows at him.

To Be Continued