Avengers Age of Victor

*Laser blast*

Kate gets blown back against a stone wall by a laser blast destroying a car, her quiver cushioning her impact as she covers her face from glass debris.

She gets up and rolls to the side as Victor fires more incoming eye lasers towards her, Kate staying low as possible.

Hulk grabs him from behind but Victor phases behind him and tackles him miles into the ground before rising back up and chasing Kate.

Kate runs as fast as she can, now down to two arrows left taking a right turn bit slams into the ground as she looks over to see her entire left foot severed from her and cries out in pain.

"I don't like when the vermin run, makes me have to put effort." Victor says emotionlessly, slowly walking towards her as she cries to crawl away from him.

Ironheart lands down behind him, her armor damaged and exposed throughout looking angry at him.

"Leave her alone you bastard!" She fires a unibeam at him, Victor turning around as the beam hits him but Victor tanks it standing tall.

"Still got fight? Oh great, more to beat outta you." He smiles before phasing through the blast and phases through her suit causing her to cry out and fall back down unconscious.

"Riri!" Kate prepared her second bow towards him preparing to fire, Victor turns around to attack her again but Sam's shield bounces off his head.

"Don't even think about it." Sam growls, his suit damaged and covered in cuts and bruises.

"Sam don't!"

"Get outta here Kate!"

"I can't!"

"You heard the lady, she has a date with a mortician by the time I'm done here and so are you."

"I ain't afraid of dying if it means stopping a psycho like you." Sam goes into a battle stance, ready to fight tooth and nail against the machine.

"Oh please, spare me the heroic speeches Wilson." Victor rolls his eyes and moves swiftly that he sends Sam flying far across the city.

"Sam!"

"No to finish my work with you darling, I'll make it painful as possible." He turns back around cracking his knuckles.

Atlantic Ocean

"Can't this go any faster?" Steve asks increasingly frustrated.

"Hey, I'm already pushing this baby at it's max speed Rogers!" Natasha retorts.

"No one's picking up the coms, getting very concerned people." Tony says approaching the cockpit.

"Think we should call Carol?" Steve asks Tony.

"Can you two please come up with a plan in the next half hour?" Natasha snaps at them trying to fly the jet.

"Natasha's right, I'll contact Carol and you two just don't push the ship too hard."

"Nat we don't have a half hour left." Steve tells her worried, trying his best not to think of the worst case scenario.

"I know, this is just one really bad day."

Kate laid there breathing heavily, laying on the ground with her arms shot at and looking up at Victor standing over her menacingly.

"Do it then, do it bastard." She grits her teeth, staring up at him.

"Poor chose of last words Kate Bishop, I'll be sure to visit Clint and his family after we're done here." His eyes begin to glow.

"You won't get close."

"Why's that?"

"You still gotta get through our nuke." She says hearing a distant boom and a figure glowing in the sky coming towards them.

To Be Continued