Rebirth

Wanda walks Spider-Man into her home, it was a two floor white house that felt empty as if missing something.
Spider-Man looks around till he sees a picture of Wanda and her brother Pietro on the wall.

"I'm thinking of starting a family here one day, I keep getting the feeling I'm gonna have more than one kid around here." She says as she transforms into wearing a red jacket and comfortable clothing with her hair now longer.

"Never really thought about kids, usually the idea kinda scares me." Spider-Man admits.

"Really?" Wanda turns back to him quietly surprised.

"My genetics are completely different from any normal one, I'm worried about what will happen to the woman carrying my child or the child itself. That aspect of me I haven't fully dived into yet." He rubs the back of his head feeling awkward about it but Wanda approaches him and puts her arms around his neck.

"You're not gonna hurt anyone Peter, and I think your children will be just fine when that day comes." She softly assures him in her full accent, her green eyes gazing into him as she kisses the side of his face.

Meanwhile

Agatha bursts out of the flaming rubble screeching out in agony as her body is burning alive, dragging herself away from the inferno as her charred body lays on the grass smoking.

She cries out as she begins to use a painful spell to regenerate her entire body inside out, being all replaced simultaneously as she sheds away her damaged body.

She gasps fresh air into her regenerated lungs, coughing out as she lays there drained and in her birthday suit.

"Bloody New Yorkers." She sighs, before conjuring up enough energy left into her magic to give herself a wardrobe change before passing out.

Back with Jessica

She finds the local pub around Westview and enters, looking around to see fake people around sitting around and acting almost human.

"Double shot on the rocks." She tells the bartender, sitting at the bar counter next to a businessman.

"Care for a watermelon?" He asks politely with a creepy wide grin, his face physically caved in as he falls outta his stool lifeless and his body turns grey before dissolves away.

"I'd take robots over this any day of the week." Jessica shakes her hand before drinking down her shot, the people in the pub blankly smiling at her the entire time.

"Then perhaps you would try someone along the likes of me?" A English sounding man says as Jessica turns around to see a sharp older looking man with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes dressed in a black jacket and suit.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?"

"I never went by a full name once but nowadays...you can call me Victor Shade." He smirks as his eyes glow yellow.

To Be Continued

*If anyone can figure out the name of this character without googling it first and not spoiling it to others you will get a star