The Mind Trinity

"Ladies and gentlemen I think we're the first non wizard people to be physically entering the dream dimension." Tony says as the three older heroes gaze around till they see a old wooden door near them outta thin air.

"Oh what wonders we might see in there." Natasha remarks as the three enter through it to see the city of Westview in the middle of the cosmos surrounded by random things from a clown riding a bear sized pig to Bill Cipher floating around casually.

"Wow." Was all Steve could muster, looking around befuddled at the chaotic randomness before him.

"Look alive Cap, we've only just begun." Tony smacks his chest as they walk down floating stone steps to enter the city.

The sky around them turns blue as they enter the entrance of the city, speed lines going back and forth them throughout the roads. They watch people normally doing their business, nothing outta the ordinary expect the fact there's Agatha Harkness waiting on the other side of the street for them.

"You three seem lost, I can lead you back to the cemetery." Agatha tells them, purple energy coming off her hands as the three brace for battle.

"Not happening, give us Wanda back." Iron Man retorts, firing his unibeam only for her purple shield to guard her from it with ease.

"Miss Maximoff is currently inactive, come back never!" Agatha releases serpents made from her energy as they thrash and snap at the three veterans.

The three evade the sharp grasps of vicious jaws, trying to come up with a plan to take down the serpents before Victor lands down behind them smirking.

"I believe you three troublemakers shouldn't be allowed in this mind space."

"Impossible." Iron Man remarks before getting slammed down into the ground.

"Possible actually, I can dream as well but as for you I'm afraid you should've accepted your fate by my hands earlier." Victor tells him, raising him by the next readying to end him with a fist through the head.

A laser blast knocks Victor away from Iron Man and slams her into Agatha, the other two turn around to see Steve's eyes glowing red with energy.

"What? Did you guys not heard of Lucid dreaming before?" He asks before Mjonlir flies into his free hand crackling with lightning.

To Be Continued