Sweet Talk

"It's been awhile, almost haven't talked to you in 4 years." Wanda smirks, placing her hands on her waist.

"It has. Ever since you left everyone has been wondering where you went."

"I've been around here and there, with my powers I could be anyone in a crowd of people."

"So why here of all places?"

"It's quiet." She smiles, turning to see a flock of colorful slime rolling down the street they're next to.

"Do you want to be all alone in here Wanda?"

"Not really, I'd like to have company when I can but I'm not fully ready to have people back into my life just yet."

"I'm always available to talk with you Wanda, my number is still the same as last time."

"You're sweet Peter, you truly are but I don't think you would like to stay around here, it wouldn't help yourself in being Spider-Man." She sighs, placing her hand against the side of his masked face.

"I forget you can read minds."

"Your thoughts tend to speak loudly Peter, you should try whispering them more often." She chuckles, gazing into his white lenses curiously.

"So how you been holding up?" Spidey asks, touching her hand against his face giving it a soft grip.

"I still miss them but all this traveling and time for reflection eased the pain more than I thought it would, leaving the Avengers was the best thing I ever did for myself." She sadly grins before slowly hugging into Spider-Man, Spidey hugging her back as the two hold each other quietly.

"I missed you Peter." She warmly smiles.

"Me too Wanda, me too." Spidey smiles under his mask, stroking her hair.

Meanwhile in Westview

*This place is one bad acid trip, everything here is bizzare up to the grass.* Jessica thinks as she passes over a lawn where the grass was all slimy tentacles slithering around, making her gag slightly as she moves on.

*Now there's a house out of place.* She stops in front of a dark decrepit house with a unusual aura emitting from it, Jessica takes a picture of it before entering inside.

She looks around the outside of it, looking through the windows not finding anyone inside till she stumbled upon the basement door on the left side of the house. She opens it feeling a dark aura coming from it and walks down inside.

The walls were made of stone and vines, Jessica traces her fingertips across it the further she goes in till she finds a room with a woman in purple hanging in the air by dozens of purple wires all over the room.

"What the hell is this?" Jessica asks herself till the woman looks up and smiles at her.

"Hiya sweetie, get lost around here by any chance?" She sweetly greets, not seeming in pain with all the lines stabbed all around her body.

The woman was older looking, messy mane of black hair that touched her gut, violet eyes hiding something behind them, and layers of purple garbs.

"I don't exactly have the best reputation with people in purple whoever you are, you're probably put in here for a reason." Jessica narrows her face at the witchy woman, immediately sensing something was off with her.

"Oh this? Oh Wanda and I didn't agree on certain things and one thing led to another which is why I'm now stuck here for awhile. Agatha by the way." Agatha nervously chuckles, hiding her distain being in this prison.

"Look, I'm not the biggest fan of all these crazy magic hoohahs and trippy shit but I know Wanda wouldn't just lock away some random witch looking woman in a dungeon without a reason."

"Aren't you a clever one?" Agatha sasses, rolling her eyes.

"I'm a private investigator, my job is to be smart and collect information." Jessica cross her arms begining to get agitated at Agatha being a smartass.

"Cute, you're just being paid to be a nosy photographer." Agatha smugly smirks at Jessica.

Jessica deeply sighs before sucker punching Agatha across the face, knocking her out cold giving her a busted nose and a bruising cheek.

"Shouldn't talk all that shit when you look like a punching bag on display." Jessica wipes her fists clean before looking around and seeing a glowing open book being the source of the lines connecting to Agatha.

"Aliens, robots, buff guys in suits, and now witches. How the hell do people live a normal life in this universe?" She holds the book up in her hands looking at the written scriptures she can't understand and tosses it in the nearby trash can.

To Be Continued