Back To Program

*Catchy Jingle*

Wanda wakes up on her own couch, looking around to see she's in her house once more. She feels through her dense curly hair and colorful clothing before exhaling in relief, another bad dream.

She looks over to see a framed picture of her and Spider-Man on the floor and picks it up, smiling at it before placing it on a shelf next to a picture of her and Spider-Man on their wedding day. Spider-Man in a tuxedo and Wanda sporting short hair with the dress.

She moves her hands across as things levitated around the room back to where it belonged before looking at the mirror at herself. She notices her husband Spider-Man behind her and happily hugs him tightly.

She pulls his mask up over his nose and kisses him gently, feeling euphoria in this moment which felt overdue to her.

"I missed you." She quietly tells him as she leans against him, Spidey holding her close in his arms.

"I missed you too." He replies, kissing her forehead as the two slow dance in the living room to the music of Elton John.

Agatha meanwhile was chuckling to herself as she watches Wanda unconscious in her bed as her purple magic has trapped her in her own realm unbeknownst to Wanda herself who believes she's still resuming her life.

"Just like our wedding day." She says looking up at him as the two nuzzle each other's noses, locking hands together dancing around to the rhythm.

Agatha turns around as a portal shows the team of heroes fighting off multiple Victors at once, taking a serious beating after another as Agatha smiles in amusement.

"Sleep my sleeping beauty, rest your head for hundreds of years for you may never know how the world around you will turn out to be." She tells the unconscious Wanda who sleeps peacefully under all the chaos happening, dreaming away of her and Spider-Man dancing together all night long as husband and wife.

Wanda holds her infant daughter in hand on the couch, one she decides to call May. She smiles at her baby, looking at her emerald eyes as May looks back at hers.

Steve gets knocked back against a pile of rocks, grunting as he picks himself back up and puts his fists up to keeping fight despite already being brusied up.

Victor smiles, holding Natasha by the throat in one hand and Tony in the other as both struggle to break from his vibranium grip.

"You old folks never cease to amaze me, tenacious even in the face of sheer defeat."

Steve realizes something, something he never thought possible and turns to a defeated Strange nearby. Strange gives a look of warning before Steve's expression confirms his answer.

"Yeah you're right, we are tenacious." He turns to look at Victor. "But wisdom also comes with the age as him, Natasha, and Tony dust away into particles before Victor bewildering him.

"What just happened?" He turns to the Sorcerer Supreme frowning.

"Your downfall you cybernetic douchebag." Stephen replies with a confident smirk.

Steve, Nat, and Tony wake up in a white void dressed casually, everyone confused.

"Are we dead?" Tony asks looking around, only seeing his friends and just a vast amount of white for miles.

"No, we're in Wanda's mindscape." Steve replies.

"If this is Wanda's mind then wow I don't know how she fought alongside us with a head this empty." Tony comments.

"This is just her consciousness, we need to find where she is."
Natasha explains.

"Okay, mission save the world with Wanda is a go."