2. ❣️💜

Jungkook and Jimin were ready for the party as early as 4pm, the Limousine arrived and picked them up almost immediately. They were dressed in sparkly suits, Jungkook in blue and Jimin in red. They looked so good and were so excited, as the party riders they were.

The ride was starting to feel too long, or maybe because they were too excited.
They decided to drink some of the champagne they had been served earlier, when they got on the vehicle.

Black out.

After a while..
Jungkook was woken by a sharp pain in his hands and legs. He panicked and  his eyes flew open. He was tied to a chair, hands behind him, in a dark room. Jimin was in the same position, next to him, and on his other side, was his dad. They were both still knocked out.

Jungkook tried to wake them, but couldn't. His mouth was covered with a piece of duct tape so he was just making muffled noises.
Then a group of 3 men walked in, led by a huge and surprisingly good looking man, but with a scar that ran from his temple through his face and ended on his chin.

I mean bad guys shouldn't be good looking, right? But this one actually is good looking.
Jungkook chose to call him Bulky because of his size.

"I see you're awake". Bulky said.
"mmmppphhh...." came Jungkook's muffled reply.
The men roared in laughter.

One of the men poured a bucket of cold water on Jungkook's father and Jimin. They woke up wheezing and shaking their heads to get some air, which was really hard.

"mmph?!" Jungkook's father sort of exclaimed, when he saw the guy. I mean, his mouth was taped, so, sort of... yeah.

"Yes. it's me" Bulky replied, smiling.

Wait, what? His dad knows these guys? Jungkook looked at Jimin, whose face mirrored the same expression.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I'm doing this."
Well Jungkook and Jimin were.
"If only you hadn't refused to work with us, you and your boys wouldn't be in this mess. it's all your fault." Bulky continued.

"kmmpphh....kmph....."
Then the other man walked towards Jungkook's dad and ripped off the tape.
He shouted before answering.
"I still won't work with you. You're a criminal." he spat.

Bulky was the head of one of the most notorious syndicates in the country, responsible for drug and human trafficking.  He had tried to cut a deal with Byeol group about five years ago. He had thought that since they used to be classmates, Jeon JungHo would help him out.
But Jungkook's and Jimin's (who was still alive then) fathers had refused, saying they couldn't work with criminals.
He had since then been monitoring their moves and their business.
He attacked the real A&D executives that came from Japan and set the whole thing up to the point of the kidnapping of JK, his dad and Jimin.

"Well, this criminal needs you and your business. Don't you get it? The great Byeol group, laundering our money, no one would ever find out!" Bulky said, excitedly.
"Working together, we'll be unstoppable, you'll have even more wealth. All you have to do is sign the contract."

"Never!"
"Not even if I kill your boys?"
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Hmmm.... okay, I know." Bulky said. Then turned to one of his men. "Bring her!"
The man bowed before carrying out his order.
"No!" Jungkook's father shouted.

Jungkook and Jimin were utterly confused and just stared confused and scared, with many questions on their minds.
One of the questions got answered when a crying woman was dragged out of one of the other rooms in the warehouse.

It was his mom, kicking and flailing and crying, trying to put up a fight.
Bulky backhanded her and she fell hard on the ground. At this point, Jimin, Jungkook and his dad were already shouting and struggling with their restraints, Jungkook's father yelling and shouting. "No!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER! LET HER GO!!!"