3. 💜❣️

The bar was crowded and business was good as usual.
YoonHee was starting to get worried about the boys though. She had seen them leave looking serious and with their weapons bags.

(I couldn't decide whether to use duffel or backpack, hence the whole weapons bags thing. Backpacks are cooler, so...)

Soon after, they came in using the back door that leads almost directly to the staircase. Jin went in through the front door and whispered something in Aunt YoonHee's ear, she called one of her girls to take over what she was doing, and went with him.

When they got upstairs to Taehyung's room, YoonHee noticed the two handsome strangers with red, swollen eyes. She also took in their expensive looking suits and shoes which were now messed up and covered with drying blood stains. They looked so exhausted and shaken.

They then stepped out to discuss, leaving Jungkook and Jimin in the room.

"What happened?" she asked.
"They were captives of the bad guys we busted today." NamJoon replied.
"Noona, they have been through so much, today. They have nowhere to go for now." Jin said, looking concerned.
"Okay... but we don't have any extra rooms."
YoonHee explained.
"I'll just move in with Joonie then" Jin said.
#NAMJIN...
"Right? Joonie?"
"Sure babe." NamJoon answered.
"See? problem solved." Jin said, excitedly. The others smiled at Jin's excitement to move in with his boyfriend.

They went back into the room.
"Hello, boys!" YoonHee said with a big smile to cheer them up. They looked too sad. "I'm Kim YoonHee"
"This brown haired bad boy..." she said, making air quotes as she said bad boy, "...over here, is my nephew, Kim TaeHyung".
"I'm Park Jimin and he's Jeon Jungkook." Jimin replied for both of them, also trying to smile as he slapped Jungkook's arm lightly.
"Good evening". Jungkook bowed.

The others also introduced themselves. The dimpled one was Kim NamJoon, broad shoulders was Kim SeokJin, Jin for short, the cute one who cried a lot earlier was Jung HoSeok and the pale one with the least facial expressions was Min Yoongi.

They were led to a clean and well organized room which they were told was Jin's. Jin had explained that he would move out to another room soon, so that the two could stay together in his.

There were two bathrooms upstairs, one at the  end of each row of three rooms.
They were given towels and spare clothes to change into. Since Jungkook and TaeHyung were more similar in body structure, YoonHee gave him Tae's clothes, while Yoongi lent Jimin his.

Jungkook... the name was stuck in Taehyung's head, even as he was lying alone in his room. He felt bad for him. Jimin too though. But something about Jungkook, he couldn't understand. And his voice... TaeHyung shook his head to clear it. Mentally scolded himself and tried to sleep.

After having cried so much and scrubbed himself so hard, as if to remove all of the day's bad memories that he felt like were engraved on his skin, Jungkook was now lying in bed with Jimin.
There were no words, they didn't have any. So, they just held each other and cried themselves to sleep.

Jungkook and Jimin had woken up and just laid staring at the ceiling.
"We'll be alright, okay?" Jimin tried to reassure his friend.
"We will." Jungkook nodded and smiled.
He had always admired Jimin's ability to get himself together. Even when he lost his father, although he did grieve, he never let himself be depressed and Jungkook was going to try to do the same.

Ding.. ding.. ding...
"Breakfast is ready, boys." YoonHee's regular morning call.
"Yay!"
"Coming..."
"Alriiiight!" came their numerous replies as the boys rushed downstairs for breakfast. Yoongi came trailing behind, still in his Pajamas.