4. ❣️💜

(Realised I'm starting to get a few reads and I'm already grateful. 💜) Borahae!
May contain smut/ not, I'm not so sure yet. **giggles**

Hours birthed days and days, weeks and before they knew it, it was Jungkook's and Jimin's third week in Busan. Three weeks of living a new life, away from the one they knew. The new one wasn't so bad though. 

Jimin had met the love of his life, Yoongi, while Jungkook remains confused about the brown haired bad boy and his silent ways.
Jungkook had tried to talk to Taehyung only to realize that it made TaeHyung avoid him even more.

An encounter in the bathroom made things even weirder. Jungkook had just finished taking a shower, had wrapped his towel around his waist and was on his way out, when TaeHyung came in. TaeHyung just stood there shocked and staring at Jungkook with his eyes wide and mouth open.

"Like what you see, bad boy?" Jungkook asked jokingly, but TaeHyung just simply stood there opening and closing his mouth like fish out of water. Jungkook had walked past him confused and somewhat affected by Taehyung's reaction.

Now his interest is piqued and he really wants to know more about TaeHyung. He's not sure why though. At least he knows he doesn't like TaeHyung, he's not even gay. His thoughts scared him, but he shook them off because, wtf?.

The boys went out on their daily routine while  Jimin and Jungkook continued to work at the diner/bar. And when the others got back, they would also help out at the bar.

Jimin's face would light up everytime the boys got back and his eyes would immediately start scanning for one person. And they'd launch into each other's arms while the others teased them mercilessly, they didn't mind though. Sometimes, They'd even get some whistles and laughs from the customers which would make Jimin blush and Yoongi mock glare.

TaeHyung would watch Jungkook watch his friend with his bunny smile and he'll find himself smiling a little too, just a tight-lipped smile. Then him and Jungkook would make eye contact and suddenly stop smiling because it got awkward.
This went on for a few days.

One day, the boys were a bit late to return. Jimin was obviously getting worried, and so was Jungkook.
Yoonhee noticed and walked up to them. "I can see you're worried, don't be, okay?" she said.
"But noona, they've never returned this late since we got here." Jimin said, clearly unable to hide his concern.
"They probably got held back by something." she reassured.
"Don't worry, man. They're tough guys, I'm sure they're alright. They'll be back soon and you'll get to eat your boyfriend's face." Jungkook said, laughing and pressing Jimin's shoulder playfully.
"Yah!" Jimin said, turning red, while the other two laughed and they all cheered up and went back to work.

About half an hour later, they came in, but through the back door, and went straight upstairs. Yoonhee, Jimin and Jungkook saw them, and noticed that two people weren't walking on their own, they were leaning against two others.

"You two, go. I'll handle things here." Jungkook told them. They nodded thankfully, Yoonhee hurriedly side hugged him and they both rushed off. Jungkook knew she had been worried and was just trying to be strong.

Jungkook managed the bar till it was time and he closed up, did all the necessary arrangements which wasn't much since the busboys and cleaners had done the cleaning before leaving.

After being satisfied with his work, he marched upstairs and noticed that both Taehyung's and YoonGi's doors were open. He went in to YoonGi's room first, having heard Jimin's voice coming from there.

"....shouldn't have gotten hurt if you didn't want me to worry." Jimin was saying when Jungkook entered. Yoongi was sitting next to Jimin on the bed, while HoSeok wrapped a bandage around YoonGi's foot.
"Aargh.... come on Mochi, it's not so bad, stop nagging already."