12. ❣️💜

A/n: this one's for you Bkid_btsarmy

They had all gathered in the living room.
"it's all my fault." Hoseok suddenly said, after the deathly silence that settled upon them since TaeHyung had told them everything.

"What are you even saying, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.
Hoseok looked up, his eyes teary, and his whole face red.
"I let her go. I promised I'd protect her and never let her get hurt. But what did I do? I let her go alone to settle a fight. To attend to a guy that was described as scary looking!" He ranted, his voice hoarse and filled with so much pain and sadness.

"You can't blame yourself for that Seok." Jin said.
" Yeah. We all let her go there.  Nobody knew this was gonna happen." NamJoon added. But Hoseok was unconsolable as he continued to shake his head, crying even more. 

"What are we gonna do now?" Jimin asked.
"We need a plan." NamJoon mentioned, already calculating.
"I say we find that bastard's hiding place and kill him once and for all. Yoongi said so calmly, he looked psychotic.

"We can't do that Yoongs. We might put her in danger." NamJoon cautioned.
"Then someone please suggest something, because I'm going crazy here, and I want to do something. I don't care of it's reckless, as long as I get her back!" Hoseok shouted.

"Seok, calm d-" Jin tried, before Hoseok shot up shouting "how am I supposed to be calm. The woman I've loved for so long, and finally got to be with, is now about to be taken from me FOREVER! Don't you understand?!"

"Well shouting at each other isn't going to being her back!" Jin shouted back.
"Look, I know you're scared, worried and angry. But we all feel the same way. So, let us find a way out." NamJoon reasoned.

"Okay." Hoseok said, taking a deep breath to calm himself. " Who has a plan? Any ideas?" He asked as calmly as he could.

"I do." Jungkook spoke up and all of them turned to look at him.
"Don't even think about it." TaeHyung said, in a threatening tone.
"But you know it's-" "Jungkook, don't." He warned.
Silence.

"I could go as bait-" Before Jungkook could complete his statement, TaeHyung got up from his seat and shouted. "No, Kookie! I said no. I will not risk losing you. We will find a way to save my aunt and it will not involve losing you. I know all I need to do is think." He said before storming upstairs into the room, before anyone could see his tears. But Jin did.

"Jungkook." Jin called out, walking up to him.
"He needs to understand." Jungkook muttered, tearing up again.
"Listen to me, Kook. It's not easy for him. His aunt, whom he has never been separated from, just got taken away. So, he can't even think of that losing another loved one." Jin explained. "Go, pacify him then explain your plan to him."

Jungkook got up and went upstairs to his shared room with TaeHyung. He slowly opened the door and walked in to find TaeHyung sitting on the floor, by a wall, knees drawn to his chest, head on his knees. He was sobbing silently. He looked so vulnerable like that.

Jungkook walked to him, sat next to him and drew him into a hug.
"Kookie." He croaked out. "Yes, baby. I'm here." He answered, rocking him gently.
"I can't lose her. And I can't lose you either. I need to save her. There's no time. What am I going to do?!" He sobbed, breaking down and sniffling like a child.

Jungkook's heart shattered completely at the sound and the sight. He had never seen him like this.

"You won't lose either of us. I promise you."
"Then what are we going to do?"
"Calm down first, okay. I have a plan." He kept rocking him sideways. He was also scared and close to breaking down, himself. But he couldn't. He knew he had to stay strong for the both of them.

After Jungkook was sure that he had stopped crying- he had quieted down, his breathing had calmed down and his shoulders had stopped quivering- he started to speak.

"It's me he wants. He won't hurt her until he's sure he has me. Let me go as bait. Before you say anything..." He held up a hand when he noticed that TaeHyung was about to protest. "I won't go alone.
He said to bring me, didn't he? Take me to him. Then our hyungs will follow behind, as back up. We'll send an anonymous tip to the police, once we're all there. We just have to be careful and swift."

"Doesn't sound like a bad plan. But what if something goes wrong?"
"We'll just have to make sure nothing does." Jungkook said, with more confidence than he was feeling. Then they headed downstairs to meet the others.

They narrated the plan to the others, explaining it better, with the others occasionally adding an idea or two. After elaborating and perfecting their plan, they all got up, and went to their separate rooms to pack up.

They drove back to town, working more on improving their plan, on the way, with each person explaining what he'd do.. 

Getting back home, they all rushed to their rooms to get dressed and pack up their weapons, set to go.

They gathered around a table, downstairs.
TaeHyung then brought out his phone to make a call that was answered after the third ring.
"Hello."  Came the deep voice from the other side. He sounded mildly amused. TaeHyung could hear the mocking in the voice.
"Where are you?" He growled. He sucked his teeth in anger at the laughter from the other end.
"Son of a bitch, answer me!" He shouted.
"Don't be rude. I have your precious aunt."
"And I have Jeon. You said you want him, didn't you?"
"And you think I believe that you'll just give him to me?"
"I have no time for your games. Tell me where to go and I'll bring him to you. And I'll have to speak to my noona now."
"You better know what you're doing. I won't let you fool me again, this time "  He said, his voice full of warning.
"Let me talk to her."
"Tae baby, don't listen to him. He's not alright. He's crazy. Don't put Jungkook in danger. Don't worry about me. He can't even hurt me." She rushed out, her voice sounding so weak, it was heart wrenching.
"Noona. Don't worry. I'll come for you. We love you, okay. And nothing bad is gonna happen to anyone. I'll make sure of that. I'll-"
"Okay, enough. I'll text you an address. You have to be there tonight by 7:45 sharp. No wasting time, and don't plan anything stupid. I'm warning you."  Then he cut the line. TaeHyung dropped his phone on the table, frustrated.

Jungkook hugged him tightly. "We can do this. We'll save her."
"And I won't let you get hurt. I promise."  They shared a kiss.
Immediately, a text came in, with the address. Hoseok grabbed it and read it out.
Everyone got up.

They agreed Jimin couldn't go with them, but Yoongi wasn't willing to just leave him behind alone. So, they decided they would drop him off at a cafe, right next to the police station, from where he'd make the report.
(I don't know what to put here, so, this would have to do.)

After all the final preparations were done, they were about to leave when Jimin noticed something.
"Where's Hoseok hyung?"
"Oh no!" Jin exclaimed.
"Someone please tell me he went to take a fucking pee or something." Yoongi groaned.

TaeHyung dashed upstairs to look for him, NamJoon right behind him.
They came back downstairs after searching all the rooms and bathrooms, but he wasn't there.
"He's gone." NamJoon announced.
They all sighed.
"Let's go, we have to hurry."
TaeHyung said.

Okay.
Serendipity is back.
I'll do my best to finish and finish well.
Please, enjoy.

-Fer.
💜🦋💙