5. 💜❣️

Bang!!!
The woman's head was blown off.
Bang!!!
The man falls down.
"Noooooo!!!!!!"
Blood everywhere...
Footsteps...
The gun is now pointed at him.
Bang!!!

Jungkook woke up from his nightmare, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He had been having these nightmares since the night of his parents' deaths.  He reached out for his friend only to remember he was alone in the room as Jimin had been sleeping in his lover's room for days now.

He wasn't annoyed or jealous, he had assured Jimin that he would be okay. He just missed the comfort of having his friend there to hold on to after the nightmares. Jimin never asked him questions, he would just let himself be held by his friend.

Jungkook got up and went downstairs for a cold drink. When he got out of his room, he stopped for a second in front of Taehyung's room,  recalling the incident from the other day.

It had been three days since their bathroom encounter. Jungkook had been so surprised at his own outburst and Taehyung's response to it. He recalled himself having been too dazed to say or do anything other than remove his hand from the other man's erection.

After TaeHyung had left him in the bathroom, he had recovered himself and caught himself wishing he didn't take back his hand. His body had responded to that contact in a way he couldn't accept or understand. All knew was that he wanted to touch the man more.

TaeHyung had avoided him even more since then. He hardly ever saw the guy around except at breakfast and he Tae would sit as far away from him as possible. And now Jungkook has been feeling bad for having pushed him further away. He didn't do anything about it though, he himself was conflicted and needed to understand and process everything.

Jungkook then proceeded downstairs for his drink, still thinking about the whole thing, his nightmare now forgotten.

He had written off his own reaction to the first bathroom incident (where Tae had walked in on him and he had asked if he liked what he saw) as him being confused since he hadn't had any action in a long time. But the second time is making him start to wonder what exactly the situation is.

Jungkook hadn't been in such close contact with any man before. Not even Jimin. His relationship with Jimin has been purely brotherly.

His thoughts were interrupted when the door was opened and TaeHyung walked in. He had been outside. He had gotten better from the accident and only his right wrist was still bandaged.

TaeHyung froze when he saw Jungkook at one of the tables in the dimly lit bar.  He was about to walk away and go upstairs when the other's voice stopped him.

"TaeHyung-ssi." Since they weren't so close, they were kinda formal with each other.
"I'm sorry about my reaction the other day. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I was just shocked. And I'm sorry I make you feel the way you do, I mean..."

"I should be the one apologising." TaeHyung said, cutting him off.
"We're not even close because I've been avoiding  you like it's your fault that I feel the way I do, when it's not. I'm really sorry, I don't even know what came over me, and then I just went and I ..... I just..." Tae rushed out, his deep voice laden with emotions and he sounded like he was about to cry.

Jungkook was surprised at Taehyung's outburst and he felt so moved and so sorry for the guy. He looked so cute and childish, his lips pouty as he tried to pull himself together to complete his apology. This was a side of Kim TaeHyung he never thought existed.

Before Jungkook knew what he was doing, he pulled him close and hugged him. He didn't understand, he just felt the need to let him know that everything was fine and that it was going to be alright.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock but he let himself be hugged for a while before gently pulling away, his head filled with Jungkook's spicy, manly scent.

"What I meant by that is, it's okay. We're good now." Jungkook said then cleared his throat, trying to eliminate the awkwardness he created.

TaeHyung smiled and the other man could feel his entire system in disarray. It was his first time seeing the amazing boxy smile that lit Taehyung's face up, making him look so much younger and so adorable that he seemed like an entirely different person.

It was obvious TaeHyung was good looking, but this, this is way beyond good looking. The smiling face before him was beautiful. His hazel eyes sparkling gently, his beautiful lashes, below his lovely brown bangs. If he could just reach out to swipe those bangs...

"And we should probably get to know each other better now." TaeHyung said, bringing Jungkook back from his trance.
"Ah, yes. But that can only happen if you'll stop avoiding me." Jungkook replied smiling.

TaeHyung blushed a bit and nodded. Both sat there talking about random things for a while, learning more and observing each other. They eventually fell asleep where they were.

They were found the next morning by Taehyung's aunt. She woke them both, laughing at the sight, as they looked like two drunkard friends. TaeHyung woke up first, as Jungkook was a heavy sleeper. He smiled, looking at the adorable sight of his new friend sleeping, remembering last night.

"What happened?" Yoonhee asked her nephew, amused.
"We both couldn't sleep, found each other here and got talking." he answered.
"I don't know how or when we fell asleep." Jungkook chimed in groggily. He stretched and yawned.

"Good morning." she said, they both replied.
"Noona, I'll have to do an afternoon" Jungkook said. Yoonhee nodded. She didn't mind.

When Jimin and Jungkook started working at Home, they had turned down her offer to pay them saying that they appreciated the fact that they had taken them in and have even been feeding them. But couldn't disagree when she insisted on giving them a weekly allowance, at least.

She still felt kinda indebted to them because they helped out so much and business got even better since they came. So, she tried to make it up by allowing them access to anything including extra previledges which they never abused.

The two new friends headed upstairs.
"You'll come back down for breakfast with the others first, before going to get some proper sleep." Yoonhee yelled after them.

Jungkook got to his room and found Jimin who had already had his bath and was wearing his t-shirt.

"Someone had a nice night.." He teased Jungkook.
"What's this one talking about now? Who has been sleeping with his boyfriend for days now?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.
Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled. "I saw you and TaeHyung hugging downstairs, last night"

"Oh. You saw us? I mean, not that we were really doing anything, but how did you see us?"  
"I woke up to pee and I decided to check on you before going back to bed, but you weren't there. I thought I heard voices downstairs, so I went to check and saw you two hugging. I didn't want to interrupt, so I left." Jimin explained, wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's not what you think, we were just talking and yunno..." Jungkook said, trying to seem nonchalant.
"Don't worry your little dark head. I know you were just talking. Just know that I support you though." Jimin said, smiling, his eyes disappearing as it does when he smiles.
Jungkook just shook his head at his silly friend..

They went downstairs to have breakfast and TaeHyung came and sat right next to Jungkook which baffled the others who had been noticing their lack of closeness before, but no one said a thing and they had breakfast, laughing and teasing each other as always.

Comments please....
💜❣️💜❣️✌️
I'm off to watch Run BTS.
Another update is coming up today.
Love y'all.