9. 💜❣️

I know I don't put my notes at the beginning. Just want to let you know that the fire emoji indicates sexual content (an idea I got from one of my favorite authors on here @-sopemochi  -you should totally check our her works).  Anyway, it's at both the beginning and end of the parts, in case my reader is underaged or uncomfortable with such contents.  Okay, enjoy!

Dinner was made by Yoonhee, with HoSeok helping out and Yoongi who finally came down with a slightly limping Jimin. But nobody asked any questions.

Yoongi grilled some meat, which he was really good at (he even used to help out at Home in his spare time.) and Yoonhee made the soup and other dishes. HoSeok boiled rice.

They settled down under the tarp, after waking the sleeping couple and everyone had another amazing meal.

Everyone dispersed after the meal. TaeHyung and Jungkook went to their room.
"You do know we're sleeping together, right?" TaeHyung asked, or more like stated.

"Someone's eager." Jungkook said, with an eyebrow raised, making TaeHyung blush. "While I do want what you're thinking, that was not what I was talking about." He replied.

Jungkook chuckled and went around to where TaeHyung was standing and held his waist from behind. TaeHyung sighed heavily and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook started peppering his neck with kisses as his hands roamed around Taehyung's waist and stomach. He grabbed the hem of his shirt as if asking for permission and TaeHyung nodded. He then let his hand roam under Taehyung's shirt, caressing the smooth and soft skin of his tummy.

(🔥)
He took a satisfying deep breath which hit the skin at the back of Taehyung's neck causing a low moan to escape from his lips. A pleasant sound that made Jungkook's cock jerk in response, against Taehyung's butt. TaeHyung felt it, and felt his own cock harden even more.

Jungkook lifted the shirt off TaeHyung and continued caressing his skin. It was so smooth, it was addicting and he didn't want to stop feeling it beneath his palm. So he didn't.

TaeHyung turned to face him and removed his shirt too. He placed his mouth on Jungkook's own, kissing him passionately and was met with equal fire.

He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down Jungkook's neck, his chest, taking his time to kiss and lick each part, leaving tiny red marks in his wake. He heard Jungkook's breath hitch as  he reached the part under his navel and right above the band of his shorts.

Jungkook felt TaeHyung tease him as he bit and licked and kissed the entire line above the band of his shorts. He could barely breathe when he felt Taehyung's hands pull down his shorts and boxers together and the cold air hit his leaking hard on, making it twitch violently and Jungkook groaned low in his throat.

TaeHyung grabbed Jungkook's throbbing hard on, and stroked it gently, but with fast pumps, using the precum as lube. His own cock continued to twitch and throb in his pants as he earned moans and groans and grunts from pumping and occasionally licking and sucking his boyfriend.

"Fuck! Tae- yes! Hm! Faster. Nnggh! I'm gon- na ah! I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook tried to say before spilling all over Taehyung's hand.

When Jungkook could finally breathe, he wiped Taehyung's hand with his own shirt and discarded it along with the rest of his and Taehyung's clothes. Including the pants and boxers he just took off him.

He lifted TaeHyung to the bed, naked and wrapped his hand around the base of the other's cock. He pumped and then placed his mouth around it and sucked him at the same time.

TaeHyung couldn't help himself as he became a moaning mess under Jungkook's touch. He had never been pleasured by another. He could barely control himself. It only took a few minutes for him to also come, spilling into Jungkook's mouth.