10. ❣️💜

The following day was full of fun and laughter for the Bangtan Boys and their family. After a scrumptious breakfast, not without their usual banter and bickering.

After their meal, HoSeok suggested that they play Monopoly, which everyone was down for. But the game came to an abrupt end when NamJoon suddenly kneed the table, turning it upside down.

"Hyung?! what the fuck?!" Jungkook yelled. He was most pained by the interruption as he had succeeded the most in the game. TaeHyung then hugged him to prevent him from attacking NamJoon who was using Jin as a shield and HoSeok was laughing his ass off.

"You did it on purpose!" Jimin accused him.
"Did not!" NamJoon yelled back, still hiding his face behind Jin's broad shoulders.

"Of course, you only accidentally banged your knee, throwing the game off, right after you got jail." Yoonhee said, sarcastically. And they all burst out laughing.

"Glad I'm not the only one that sees that he uses his god of destruction powers when he needs to get his way." Yoongi said, snickering.

"Okay, enough. Stop picking on my baby." Jin said, flicking his wrist like he was waving flies off and hugged his pouting boyfriend.

"You don't believe them, right?" NamJoon asked, trying to act cute.
"Let's just say I don't. You're still my baby even if you're a naughty one." Jin said making the others laugh at NamJoon.

After all the drama, they headed out to the beach where they spent the most part of the day.

Jimin was trying to force Yoongi to join them in the water who just kept refusing because he wanted to nap on the foldable beach bench on the wide porch.

Jin and NamJoon were chasing each other around, half on the sand and half in the water, while Yoonhee and HoSeok were playing in the water with Jimin who later gave up on his boyfriend.

TaeHyung and Jungkook were making sand castles, competing to see whose would be bigger and better.

Things seemed to be going peacefully until Yoongi yelled
"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!!" when he felt a whole load of cold water on his face and the rest of his body.
Jimin giggled mischievously and ran away.

"My love for you is not saving you this time!" Yoongi yelled, running after him.
"Aaaaaaah!! I'm sorry, please!" Jimin yelled, kicking and flailing when Yoongi picked him up like a sack and headed towards the water.

"Too late to apologise." Yoongi said.
"Somebody help me!" Jimin yelled.

The others were laughing at Jimin.
"Uh oh! Jimin-ah. You know better than anyone that you should not interrupt your boyfriend's nap." Yoonhee said, laughing.

"Please don't kill my brother!" Jungkook called out laughing and he still kept building, not even bothering to save Jimin.

Yoongi threw Jimin into the water and waited a few seconds before going in with him. "This is what you wanted, right?" He said with a smirk, when Jimin eventually broke surface and calmed down. He splashed water on Yoongi and Yoongi splashed back, they played like that for a while, laughing and shouting.

"You got what you wanted, now it's time for punishment." Yoongi said and Jimin gulped heavily. He picked Jimin up once again and headed inside the house.

"Jimin-ah! Fighting." TaeHyung called after them.
" You can do it." HoSeok said, laughing his ass off.
"Just don't die." Jungkook shouted.

NamJoon and Jin had chased after each other out of sight, doing who knows what. Then NamJoon suddenly ran out, being chased by his boyfriend again. Then he knocked over Jungkook's sand castle which he was close to finishing.