6. ❣️💜

Becoming friends was the best thing that happened to Jungkook and TaeHyung. They became so nice with each other and enjoyed each other's company.

Whenever they were apart, they would both look forward to spending time together. TaeHyung would think of him all day.

Even when he's beating up someone, he'd do it with a smile on his face, making him look so scary when in fact, he's just thinking about something a certain raven headed man with an inked arm said or did. Oh how he loved those tattoos.

Jungkook also found himself smiling a lot more and working downstairs with so much more enthusiasm. He would catch himself smiling, shake his head at himself and chuckle a bit.

All they did was talk and laugh with each other. They shared both problems and wins, big or small. They comforted each other and celebrated with each other.

They would meet every night, after the bar closes (but make sure not to sleep off at the bar) and end up waking up late the next morning. That didn't stop them though.

"How did you become a gang leader?" Jungkook asked on one of their nights, after a few drinks.
TaeHyung chuckled "Why do you ask?" he asked Jungkook.

"Well, for starters, you look too cute for all that violence" and TaeHyung smiled at the compliment. "So, cute guys aren't allowed to be gangsters?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Well, I don't make the rules, but you certainly look like you'd be better off as a fashionista, a model or an artist or an actor or maybe even a K-Pop Idol." (*wink wink*) He said, making TaeHyung laugh.

"Jokes apart though, I just want to know. I feel like there's a story behind it, but it's okay if you don't want to share. I won't push it."

"It's alright" TaeHyung said. "I'll tell you. Well, as you know, Yoonhee noona is my only family, apart from you guys. After I lost my parents in an accident, when I was 10, she took me in. She was only 21 years old and a struggling, but she wouldn't let them take me to a care home."

"Sounds exactly like her. That means she has always had this amazing heart." Jungkook said, judging from Yoonhee he knew, who took strangers in.

"Yeah" TaeHyung chuckled and continued. "Well, a year later, she met this good looking and seemingly kind man. She fell in love, and when he asked for her to marry him, she gladly said yes. They got married and all was well for another while year, until she found out he was involved in  illegal dealings, and wasn't the kind of merchant he had simply introduced himself as. She tried to get him out of it, and when he didn't listen, she threatened to report him."

"I'm guessing he didn't take it well" Jungkook prompted.

"He most certainly didn't. He became very angry and violent with her. He started hitting her. By this time, I was already thirteen years old, and I tried to defend my aunt, even though she would tell me stay out of it. He started to hit me too."

" He disconnected all our means of communication with the outside world and would lock us both up. Even when my aunt begged him to let us go, promising she wouldn't report him, he certainly did not believe her. Plus, he was too obsessed with her."

"This is really sad. How did you get to escape?" Jungkook asked, so engrossed in the story, feeling emotional.

" It wasn't easy. After years of abuse and torture, I started to form a plan. I watched and studied him. I found out where he keeps his money, which he would always lock whenever he would leave the house, and I took note the times he would leave and return to the house. I started to act all obedient and got him to let his guard down a little and he started hitting us less and letting us out of the room, but only when he's around. Never out of the house though. I couldn't let noona know about my plan, she would have been too suspicious and it would have been too obvious."