8. ❣️💜

"Be careful with that! There are eggs in that box!" Jin shouted at NamJoon who was trying to help him get some of the stuff into the travel van.

It was the next day and everyone was excited. They would get some time off their hectic daily lives. Even if it was just for the weekend, they were grateful. They were going to Dadaepo beach, one of the most quiet and peaceful ones, closest to them.

HoSeok was filled with some kind of nervous energy, if that makes sense. He was both nervous and energetic. He would finally get to confess his feelings to her.

He moved his luggage to the van and rushed to help Yoonhee with her's. He noticed that she had been nervous and he understood. It was her first time going out for real.

Ever since she had moved to Busan with TaeHyung, she hadn't actually had a social life. Her only friends were her customers and she barely ever went as far as the convenience store or the market for supplies for the bar/diner.

They all loaded up the van with their surplus luggage and got in. TaeHyung drove and Jungkook rode shotgun. HoSeok and Yoonhee sat in the middle row and to the other four sat at the back.

The journey was fun, they played music, which they messed up the lyrics, played some random word games and after a while, Yoongi and Jimin's voices could no longer be heard.

"What is wrong with the both of you! Can't you wait till we get to our destination?!" Jin yelled, making the others laugh hard. They already knew that it meant that the two were already making out in the back. They just couldn't keep their hands and mouths off each other.

Yoonhee started to doze off, HoSeok then rested her head on his shoulder, to make her comfortable. TaeHyung noticed this from the rearview mirror and smiled to himself, making a mental note to tease his Hyung about it later.

After much bickering and teasing and sleeping and making out, they finally arrived at the beach. It was so beautiful and quiet, and the air was warm.

The beach house was beautiful and the entire sight was calm and serene. Just standing there alone was calming and healing to the soul. The house was located in a very quiet and private place, so there wasn't really anyone around to run into.

They got down and started to offload. They first explored the house. It had a beautiful wooden front porch, there was a common area/living room, a big kitchen with a back door that led outside where there was a sturdy shed/tarp, with chairs arranged around a long and low rectangular table underneath it.

There were 5 rooms, two of them had two single beds and the others had one queen sized bed each. Each room had a bathroom.

Jimin was certainly sharing one of the rooms with one bed, with Yoongi, Jin with NamJoon.
"Well, I guess TaeHyung and I will use one of those with the double beds." Jungkook said.

"Noona would definitely have the last single bed to herself." HoSeok said. "And I'll sleep on one of the beds in the last room." He completed.

"Well, let's get moving." NamJoon announced.
"Yeah, we have to start making lunch, I'm starving." Yoongi said. And some low "me too"s could be heard from the others.

Everyone shuffled around, getting their stuff into their rooms and getting changed and ready for lunch.

Yoonhee, Jin and Yoongi were already in the kitchen, getting the stuff they'll make lunch with. Jungkook and Jimin were arranging the remaining food stuff and drinks into the fridge and on the kitchen counter.

"I'll cook the chicken, Jin you can make the noodles." Yoonhee said and he nodded and proceeded to carry out his task. "I'll make the side dishes" Yoongi said.