15. 💜❣️

2 years later.

"I've missed you so much. We all have. Hurry and get here!" Jimin said into the phone, excitedly.
"I don't know much about 'all' but I really can't wait to see you guys. I've missed you so much as well. " Came Jungkook's much less excited reply from miles away, at the other end of the phone.

Jimin sighed, knowing what he was referring to, glancing at TaeHyung who was furiously wiping the counter. He had refused to talk to Jungkook for weeks now.

"You know he also misses you. That's why he's mad." Jimin said, eyes still on TaeHyung who was pretending to not listen, even though his entire focus was on the conversation. The poor counter just had to bear the brunt of his frustration.

"Well, I gotta go now, I'm about to board the plane. I'll see you all soon.." Jungkook said with a sigh.

"Alright. Have a safe flight, bro." Jimin said and the call was brought to an end after Jungkook's "thanks, man" .

Jimin sighed then turned to his friend. "He's about to board the plane, Tae. He'll be here before you know it." He said.

"Sure, whatever" was all TaeHyung said in response before shuffling away to do whatever.

"That kid's so hard headed" Yoonhee commented, coming to stand next to Jimin.
"I know. I just hope they talk it out." He replied, both of them watching TaeHyung leave with a seemingly nonchalant posture that they both saw beyond.

They knew he was anxious and that contrary to his words and actions, he really couldn't wait to see Jungkook.

Jungkook arrived in Busan before he knew it. The air felt so much nicer to him, as he looked out the window of the taxi. But that did nothing to relieve his nerves, his leg still bouncing like it had been all day, even on his flight.

He sighed when he saw the all too familiar, but also kinda foreign building, with the same sign, "HOME" newly written on a fresh board. The place had been renovated and touched up. It had the same structure and the same feel but it looked even better than before.

Jungkook paid the driver and came down with his luggage, which wasn't all that much. He regarded the building again with a sigh before going in, dragging his luggage along.

There were no customers, he could tell before he opened the door, from the closed sign at the entrance. He knew they were preparing a welcome party for him out back.

Before he could even say or do much else, he received a punch in the gut which had him doubling over and groaning, tears forming in his eyes and all the wind knocked out of him. And just as suddenly, he was wrapped in a tight hug that had his brain spinning in his head.

Even barely aware of what was going on (a result of the pain and confusion), Jungkook knew that scent anywhere. The one he'd been craving for almost two years.
Ignoring the pain on his insides, he wrapped his arms around TaeHyung, buying his face in the other's mop of dark brown curls. He'd missed him terribly.

A month before...
TaeHyung was bouncing around with joy.
"He's so happy and energetic. I don't think I've ever seen him like this." Jin commented with a look of pleasant surprise on his face.

"Even I don't have this much energy" Hoseok shook his head, smiling and the others had to agree with him.

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook is the same way. He'll be arriving in two days, after having missed the love of his life for so long" Jimin added.

TaeHyung was humming happily to himself and stocking the chiller with drinks when his phone started ringing. Slipping out of his pocket, his smile widened upon seeing the caller ID.