Chapter 1- The Past

•••Picture of Jason•••

Edited

Jason's Pov.

"Jason get up and make my breakfast!" My so called father screams at me. I'm so glad and upset that school starts today. I am tired of seeing my dad all day, but I don't want to go back to school to get bullied all the time, just because I am gay.

After making my father breakfast. I head to school. Since I don't have a car, I have to walk to school.

On they way to school I think about how I got myself into this situation. I mean I have no friends and everyone hates me. Even my dad. Wait a minute. Why do I call him dad anyways. Okay, for now on I am going to call him Blythe.

Ever since I was 10 it has been like this. That's the age when my mom died. After that my da-... Blythe went crazy. I don't understand how someone could have such a big bond with someone. But this is how it is now till I turn 18 next year. Right now I am in my senior year.

Before I knew it I was at the door of the underworld. Oh, I mean school. Not. After my morning beating from the jocks, I headed to my first class.

Once I get to class I head to the back seat where I have always sat. I have never liked school, especially math, which is where I am right now.

We were in the middle of class when the hottest guys barged into the class.

"Why are you late to class?" Mrs. Yake yelled.

"I am sorry miss, but we are new here and didn't know where to go." the tallest and most attractive one said.

"Ok then, I guess I can excuse you. But make sure this doesn't happen again. Take a seat."

"Thank you, ma'am." They started to take a seat, when the tallest one made eye contact with me. I swear the world stopped around us. It was so hard to break away, but it was getting weird for the people around us. So he went to sit down, beside me. Out of everywhere to sit, he sits by me.

"Hey, beautiful. Whats your name?"

I try to ignore him, he put his hand on my thigh. what was I supposed to do?!

"Um, Jason. Jason Dallas." I said. I know that he doesn't want me. No one does I'm nothing. Just a waste of time. But I wish someone cared about me.

"Well my name, thank you for asking, is Grayson. Grayson Blake.". He said with a smirk on his face.

After the longest time of my life, I was able to escape. When class was over I ran out of there as fast as I can. I ran out of school and to the only place I felt safe. The forest.

•••

When I got there I sat down. I don't know why I love the woods so much it's just, this is where my mom took me. But it is also the place where she was killed. I watched my mother get killed by a pack of woods.

I know i should feel, horrible about being in the woods but I don't. Ever since my mom left I never found another wolf ever again.

While I was sitting, I saw these eyes stair at me they were so vibrate. When the wolf noticed I saw him or her. He walked out. He was gorgeous. It was black with vibrant blue eyes. it was staring into my soul.

I know I should be running, but in the presence of it, I some how felt ... safe. When I snapped out of my trance, I ran as fast as I could away.  As I slowly neared to my house, I looked behind me to see if the wolf is following me.  Luckily when I looked behind me, there was nothing there.  But, the giant crash coming from my house grabbed my attention.  I ran into the house to see what was happening.

"Dad?  W-w-what's going on?"  I stutter when I see him facing a wall.  As I observe the room, I notice that the floor is covered in broken glass and beer from the smell of it.  

"None of your damn business!"  He roars at me, while turning and throwing a beer at my face.  But, luckily I duck out of the way before I could get hurt.  

"Dad I don't understand.  What's wrong?"  I whimper while slowly backing up towards the stairs.

" What's wrong!  What's wrong!  You being in my fucking life.  I never wanted you, all you were was an accident.  The only person who ever and will love you is your mother, but she's dead and it's all your fault!"  He pushes me onto the floor, and step onto my chest.  "Get up to your damn room and get out of my life.  Do I make myself clear?"  

"Yes sir."  I cry and bolt up to my room.  Once I get up there I go to my favorite corner and curled up into a ball.  He's right no one likes me.  Not even my own father does and that says something, but I don't understand why though.  What have I done to all those people to make them hate me.  What is it?  

Whatever it is, I'm not going to change.  This is me and if people don't like it then they can get over it.  

I get up and go get ready to bed.  After a cold shower, I climbed into bed and laid down.  Immediately, I fell asleep from the stress of the day.