Chapter 25- Is this your way of telling me, I am fat?

Hey guess what guys?!

Even though you guys can't respond, I am going to pretend that you guys said "What?!".  Well I am going to tell you. 

First, I found some options for Jason and Grayson's shipname and I want you guys to comment and tell me which one you guys like best.  Ok, so here are the choices:

-Sonson       Fattotorolover

-Grayjason     Sashawithapotato

-Jayson       Sparklybloom1

-Grase        ____kohnnie4life____

I thank everyone who helped contribute to this list and that you guys comment which one you like best.

Second, thank you to the people bellow for commenting and telling me whatcha guys think. 

- dcj12365

-Fattotorolover

-FallenGirlWarrior94

- Lista_Rocks97

-2flour4Sugar8Bitter

So you guys remember when you comment you get a shout out in the next chapter.

Third, I should create a little nickname for you guys.  Comment and tell me what you think is a good nickname.

Fourth, I REACHED OVER 10,000 READS!!!!!!  Thank you guys so much for helping me.  It means so much, to know that somebody likes my book. 

Sorry for bothering...  Remember to vote and comment.  Hope you enjoy this chapter.  BTW There is a cute little video of Jason, awwww.

-Book_Lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grayson's Pov.

One thing that has never happened in my life is getting stab in the cheek by an over grown nail, until now.  Yep that's how my amazing mate repays me for rescuing him.  A stab to the cheek, and let me just say it was not just a little friendly poke.  It was a full on stab.  You know what made it better, he did it again.  He was about to do it again, but I grabbed his hand and rolled over on him.  Aha, take that!  How does it feel to have over two-hundred pounds on you?! 

"Grayson...."  My mate whines, "Get off of me, your weigha ton."  I lean up on my forarms and lay my fore head on top of his and open my eyes.

"Is this your way of telling me, I am fat?"  I say with a devastated look on my face and guess what he does. 

Looks me right in the eye and says "Yes"  I scoff and fall right on top of him.  He makes a big groan.

"That's what you get for being a butt!"  I say with a snicker and lick his ear.  He screeches and pushes me off the bed, and makes me tumble onto the floor.  "That wasn't very nice."  I pout.  Looking down on the ground, he spots me and bursts out laughing.  I get up with a scoff, while putting Jason in my lap.  "What do you want to do today, Boo?"

"I dunno"  He shrugged.

"How about we go on a walk?"

"Sure!  Can we invite Scottie and James, with us?"  He beams.

"Yeah sure, I'll ask James."  I say while opening up the pack link.

(Pack link conversation is in Italics.)

"Yo!  James wake up!"  I scream into his mind, because I am a great friend.

"What?!" He asks in annoyance.

"Are you with Scottie?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Well can you ask him, if he wants to take a walk with Jason and I?"

"Yeah sure..."  He says while disconnecting the conversation.  It takes a minute or two, but he links back saying Scottie would love too.  So I tell him meet us, in the garden, in about an hour. I disconnect from the link and look down, to see my beautiful Jason staring back at me. He really is truly beautiful, he may not know it now, but I will make sure he knows it once I'm done with him. He leans up and gently kisses me. His lips are soft and plump, I just want to kiss him all day. Even though, we have never been this close to each other and my wolf wants to complete the mating process, I make sure to keep the kiss gentle. He unlatches his lips from mine and starts breathing heavily, from how long we kissed. He is the best freaking kisser ever.

"We have to get ready to go to the garden with Scottie and James." I mumble against his mouth. He nods and opens his eyes to look at me. Quickly he pecks my lips and starts to get up, but hisses in pain after pulling on the forgotten IV. Blood starts poring out of the wound and I quickly press the help button. I pull him back into my lap and try to calm his waterfall of tears.

After a couple minutes of whispering comforting words into my mates ear, the nurse comes in with a basket of supplies. She lays down her tools and quickly gets to work. I watch as she disconnects the IV from the machine and pulls the IV out of my mates arm. Before even a drop of blood escapes from the wound, I cloth and bandage is put on my arm. After cleaning the area, she bows her head and exits the room. I look down and see Jason's blue eyes staring up at me.

"Are you OK? Are you still up to go to the garden? If you aren't, I totally understand." I ask in a rush, but I see no sign of pain on his face.

"I want to go the garden, now come on we will be late." He says while getting up and pulling me out the door, but then stops. "I don't know where to go." Grabbing his shoulders, I direct him into my apartment. Which is basically an apartment, for the alpha family. But it gets passed down to the oldest child when they turn sixteen. It's pretty cool I got my own kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc. Even though, I have my own kitchen, I usually eat with the pack. I lead him into my room and start to go through my draw to find the smallest shirt and shorts I have and hand them to him. But, they still end up going to his knees and falling off his shoulder. He blushes and looks down, I grab his chin and make him look into my eyes.

"You look beautiful, don't ever hang your head in shame." I state with truth poring out of my eyes and words. Pecking his lips, I then go end get dressed. After I finish, I grab his hand. "Come on lets go."