Chapter 10- Acceptance

Grayson's Pov.

Bad I idea. Aren't I just a genius. Get all of your pack members in wolf form to chase after your not knowing about the supernatural mate. Goddess, please forgive me for being this stupid. Of course my wolf had to barge in and take control. So we can go 'save' our mate. He only got a mile away. I surprised that he got that far considering that he was in a coma for five months.

(Wolf talking in italics)

"This really isn't my fault. It is yours for going to school today. So... yeah." Chase said.

"Well I wasn't the genius who shifted into a wolf the size of a truck and ran after our mate like a psycho."

"Well you went to school, instead of watching over our mate. So who is being the better mate? The one who leaves him for eight hours, five days a week or the one who chases after him when we can't find him?"

"You know, you haven't been very nice to me. Have you? I thought you were supposed to help me through this. But noooo, you have to lecture me about every freaking thing I do wrong. God this is getting really annoying. I am trying my best here. You know I am only eighteen years old right?"

"Fine it was both our faults. God you happy now."

"Yeah, sure."

"Now stop talking to me and explain things to our mate. God, idiot." I feel my wolf check out after that.

I look and see my mate staring wide eyes at me. While pointing a finger at me. This can go two ways, he accepts me or runs away in fear and we do this the hard way.

Wow, that sounded very sadistic. Whoops, didn't mean to sound that way.

"I know what your thinking. Oh my god the wolf just turned into a human. Is he going to eat me, like in the three little pigs or red riding hood?! Well, I am not going to eat you or hurt you. Just to make that clear." I then realize that we have a crowd of all the strongest soldiers in my pack. "You guys can go I got it from here. Thank you." They all leave with a huff and a bow, then we are alone.

"I am sorry for not being able to tell you. I couldn't let you leave me. I need you. I know you won't know what this means but, we are mates. We were selected to be each others other half. Please don't leave me. I would never hurt you." He just stares at me for a couple of minutes until I can't take it anymore.

"Please say something or do something." I get on my knees in front of him and hug his stomach. "Please just accept me. I need you in my life. I know we don't know each other very well. But we can get there together. You don't have to worry about your monster of a father." After the speech I was bawling into his night gown.

Then all of a sudden I feel his hand stroke the top of my head. I look up and see him crying, while nodding his head. After see that I all of a sudden had the smile of Cheshire cat on my face. I wipe his tears away and pull him down into my arms.

"Thank you."

We just sit there in each others arms till I realize where we are and what we are wearing. Which is nothing but a hospital gown on him. So I pick him up and realize that he fell asleep in my arms. That is so cute.

I carry my mate to his room in the hospital and lay him down. I then quickly shower and put clothes on and make my way towards his room. I look in and see him peacefully sleeping in the bed with no worry whatsoever.

I then kissed his head and took a seat in the chair next to his bed.

That night I fell asleep with my hand in his and thanking the goddess that today is Friday.