Chapter 14- I don't like school

Grayson's Pov.

I was awoken by an annoying alarm clock. Why do we have to go to school? I mean yeah... we need to learn, but why has no one invented something to just put memories and history into your mind. Like the book The Giver, that was a good book. But that poor baby... Stop it Grayson, you have to get ready. Why do I keep talking to myself.

OK, so after my previous discussion with myself, I went to wake up my beautiful mate. I slowly stroked his perfectly soft cheek and kiss his forehead. I love this boy so much, he is my life. I don't know what I would've done without him. He gives my life ... Life. (I feel like I am doing '...' a lot. Is that bad? Whatever, I'll live) It is all my fault that he is like this, I mean I saw all the signs I just never put them together. I am so stupid for doing that.

I was interrupted by my thoughts from a hand caressing my cheek. I look down and see that he is staring into my eyes and I smile. He makes me so happy.

(Italics is sign language)

"Morning." I say with a bright smile.

"Morning" He says with a small curve of lip. I want to make him smile so bad. His smile is beautiful, I only know this from when he got slight amnesia. His voice and laugh were so beautiful. It was like listening to the music of a mockingbird. I don't understand why someone would want to hurt him. He is just so perfect in every way. I am so happy that I decided to learn sign language, while he was in a coma. Totally worth it.

"It's time to go to school" I say with a grimace.

"I don't like school." I look into his eyes and see slight fear in them. What is he so scared of. I will be there to protect him. I pull him into a well needed hug.

"Hey, don't worry. I will be there to protect you. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I say while caressing his head and lower back. After kissing the crown of his head I get up. "But sadly, I can't protect you from school. Sorry, but we have to get ready."

He gives me the 'What the hell. I hate you look' and signs OK in defeat. We quickly get ready and head to school.

It was deadly silent so i decided to start a conversation. "How did you sleep, last night?" I looked over and saw him put up 'half and half' sign with his hands. "That's good." I decided not to speak after that seeing that he is being distant.

Once we got to school, I walked him to his locker. "Hey, I have to get something. I will meet you in first period. OK?" He looked up at me like his life depended on it. "I will be right back. I promise." I kissed his head and gave him a hug. "Bye, pumpkin."

Jason's Pov.

I watched my only protection walk away from me. That's just great. I got all of my bags and started to walk to class. When suddenly I was pulled into a classroom.

The person who pulled me into the classroom didn't let go of my collar, so I looked up and saw Jeremy. My harasser at school.

"Master is going to be so pleased that I got a hold of you. It took you a while to get out of that coma didn't it?" He gave my an evil smirk after saying that, and then I felt a slight pinch in my side. Then all of a sudden, I was met with darkness. "I hope you have a good sleep, again."

A/N-

OK, so I was told that I have horrible grammar in this story and I am very sorry for this. Also please comment and tell me what you think. It would really help me.