Chapter 28

Jason's Pov.

I watched as Chaston's eyes slowly turned to Grayson's eyes.  I loved Chaston's eyes.  They were a beautiful gold, that shimmered when ever you looked at them.  While Grayson's eyes were like a topical sea blue.  Both of them were gorgeous.  It was one of the reasons why I fell in love with them. 

"Hey, how was Chase?  Do I need to hit him with a newspaper?"  He asks while pulling me into his arms.  

"Chaston, was fine,"  I say, putting emphasis into his name.  I wrap my arms around his neck and peck him on the lips.  "Everything is so perfect.  I hope it never ends."

"I hope it doesn't either"  He says, pecking me on the lips.  "I have to go do pack business.  Do you want to hang out with Scottie?  Or do you want to go work with me?"

"I would like to hang out with Scottie, if that is fine with you," I question, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"You can do whatever you want, as long as you are happy."

"Ok, do you know where Scottie is?"

"Yep"

"Are you going to tell me?" I ask

"Only if you give me a kiss."  He puckers his lips and pulls me into your chest.  I quickly peck him on the lips.

"Tell me,"  I demand.

"I'll tell,"  He hesitates, "once you give me a real kiss."

I look at him skeptically and groan "fine."  Immediately kissing him afterwards, except for a little longer.  Before anything could get too much, I pull away. 

"He's in James room."  Pecking my lips, he pulls me back into his arms.

"Thank you."  I say between kisses, "Don't you have work?"

"Yeah... but I want to stay with you,"  He gives the cutest puppy dog eyes.

"I really need to talk to Scottie,"  I whisper into his lips.  "Sorry."

"Its fine, go talk to him.  I will see you later.  If you need anything, come and tell me."  He pecks my lips one more time, before pulling away. "Bye baby, see you later."

"Bye," I say while walking towards the door.  I walk into the hall and make my way towards James's room.  Half way down the hall way, I hear him scream 'I love you.'  He is so cute, I don't know what my life would be like without him.  Grayson is my everything.  He saved me from my father and Damien.  Even though, I just met him, I know he is the one for me.

"What are you doing?" Scottie says knocking me from my thoughts, holding the door open.

"Sorry, I was thinking."  I say while coming into the room and sitting on the bed.  He comes and joins me, resting his head against my shoulder.

"What were you thinking about?"  He asks innocently.

"I was thinking about how Grayson is the one."  I say confidently.  "He saved me from my dad and Mas- I mean Damien.  He has given me everything I have ever dreamed of.  He has given me love, a family, food, and a home.  I don't know what I would have done without him."  Scottie looks up at me sadly and opens and closes his mouth like he wants to say something to me, but gives up and looks down in his lap.  "What's wrong?" I wonder.

"It's not over."  He says sadly, while a single tear runs down his face.

"What's not over?" I put my finger under his chin, so that we make I contact.  Wiping the tear off, I hug him to my chest. "Don't cry.  If you cry, then I'll cry."

He pulls back and looks me straight in the eye "You don' think Damien really just gave us to Grayson and James.  He has an army of thousands of different supernatural creatures.   Demons, werewolves, witches, warlocks, you name it and they will be there.  He really wanted you and you think he's just going to give up like that.  It's not over, he will come back and he will try his hardest to get both of us back.  You may think is just ended, but it just started.  This is just the beginning."  

Hey dudes and dudettes,

PENIS!!

Ok now that I have your attention, This will be the last chapter of this book, but it is a series so there will be a next book in the series.

I want to thank everyone for reading my book. I am so grateful to get my book up to 90,000 reads! Its so crazy.

But, if you have any questions or suggestions for the next book please contact me

But, if you have any questions or suggestions for the next book please contact me.  This entire book has been a roller coaster with how long it took me to update and I thank you guys for sticking with the book. 

So I hope you guys read my next book The Aurora to My Heart.

Love,

BookLover