Chapter 15- Where did he go?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. The house I am staying in doesn't have WiFi, it is crazy. Also, I just wanted to shout out thank you to Sparkybloom1 for helping me not sound like a barbarian in this story. Please comment and vote. Most of all tell me what you think.

Grayson's Pov.

Well, it is first period and I have not seen Jason walk into the classroom. I am conflicted of whether I should look for him or let him come to me. Last time, I stayed out of his business his father put him in a coma. I think I will go look for him. I get up and head out of class , just as the teacher was walking in.

"Um, Mr. Blake, where do you think you are going?" The teacher says with a smug attitude. He better watch his mouth, before I punish him for talking to his alpha in that tone. I give him the 'What did you just say to me' look and he quickly shows submission. He mumbles "Sorry alpha."

"It is fine. I have to go find my mate, he hasn't showed up to class yet and I am getting worried. Just email me what I have missed."

"Yes, Alpha."

After that we go our separate ways. I go to all the places in the school that he could be at, and I got nothing. I quickly headed to his locker to pick up his sent and go from there. I follow his sent to a closet. Once I open the door my mates smell his mixed with chloroform. I ask any of my pack mates if they had seen my mate. They all responded with a no.

Oh, god this is bad. Of course I had to let him out of my site again. Why can't I keep my mate safe. I should have walked him to the classroom or this would have never happened

(Chase, Jackson's wolf, is talking in italics)

"Stop freakin' blaming yourself and go look for him. He couldn't have gotten far in twenty minutes. Let me take control and I will look for him. Since you have been messing everything up lately."

"Fine, but don't kill anyone and wait till I get off the school property."

"Deal, but if someone hurt him. They will be sorry." After he said that, I made my way to my car. I got in and headed for my house. After, probably, going fifty mph over the speed limit, I finally made it to my house. I got out of the car and immediately shifted into my wolf.

Since, I let my wolf take over I blacked out.