Chapter 17- His master

Grayson's Pov.

After the meeting I went with my dad to his office. So we can look for clues of where he could be.

"Ok, so I have contacted our allies and. Asked them to help you with finding your mate. So far all we know is that the people who kidnapped Jason are vampires. Do you want to interview is father, because when we found Jason we put him in the cellars as punishment," my father asks while sorting through papers.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE WAS DOWN THERE?!"

"Well... I don't know. It wasn't important at the time. What was important was taking care of your mate. So stop yelling at me and go question him!" He says with an irritated look in his eye. I nod my head and walk towards the dungeon, mumbling curse words on the way.

Once I got down the dungeons, I nod to my guards telling them to let me by. They do a little bow and open the locks. I walk through and look around.

Our dungeon is literally one of those creepy dungeons that you see in medieval movies. Except with different kinds of creatures instead of humans. Unless they are hunters, those are the only humans that are down here. they are giant cells with silver bars since it is the only thing that can harm us. I start to walk down they alley and look at the prisoners. They all scowl at me, knowing that my family and pack are the reason that they are in the confinement.

I get to Blythes cell and look at the guards to open it. I walk in and immediately punch him in the face.

"What do you know about Jason's disappearance?!" I say to him while beating him up. I stop and wait for him to answer. At first he doesn't make, but then he starts to laugh. Not like a normal laugh, like a joker laugh. The laugh you do when your crazy. "I said 'WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?" I grab his throat in anger.

"That disgrace is long gone. He is where he belongs. With his master. Not with you filthy mutts," He says with an evil smile. "I would rather die than tell you where he is."

I walk away so I don't rip out his throat from anger. "I want you to torture and question him until he spills. Got it?" I say to the guards. They whisper 'Yes alpha' and walk in, while I walk out.

I walk out of the dungeon and make my way back to my dad's office, I knock on the door asking for entrance. I hear a 'come in' and walk in.

My dad looks up and gives me a sad smile. He looks down at my fist and asks "How did they interrogation go?"

"He knows who has Jason, but won't tell us. He said that he is now with his "master". What does that mean?" I ask with a confused expression. I look up from the ground and saw that my dad is looking at me with pity. "What do you know about this, father?"

"In the world of vampires, they often have slaves. Which they can use in many ways. Most of the uses ... are how do I say this? Abusive. The master will use them for their pleasing only. Lets just say that it isn't a very good thing to have a master."

"So you are saying that my mate might be with some sadistic man and I can't help him!" I say with anger laced in my tone. My dad gives me a look of pity and mutters the one word I feared.

"Yes."

"Ugh!!!! Why are all these things happening?!" I say while pulling my hair in anger. "I am going for a run."

"No. I don't want your wolf killing anyone," He says in his alpha tone.

"Fine I'm going to bed."

"Ok, goodnight."

"Night." I say to him and head to bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:

I AM GOING TO DELETE THE BOOK!!!!!

Yeah, that's right I am. Just kidding. I wanted you guys to read this authors note. You know why? Cause you guys are the main reason I am writing this story. So right now I am having major writers block and I need your help. Please comment and tell me what you think should happen. Please it will really help me. Ok, thanks for reading.
Remember
VOTE&COMMENT