Chapter 2- I'm not a stalker

•••Picture of Grayson•••

Edited

Grayson's Pov.

Today was the first day at my new school. The reason I had to move schools for my senior year is that my pack, the blue eclipse pack, wanted to expand. Which resulted with my family having to move too. Since my family is Alpha.

I know that I must be upset that I have to leave my friends, but I want to find my mate. I don't care if it is a he or a she. I was taught to love, care, and protect him or her with my life. I want my mate so bad.

Plus all my best friends are coming with me. Since they are the beta and third command families.

I was awaken from my day dream by a figure snapping in my face.

"Hey, dude you alright? You gazed out a little bit there." James, my future beta, said to me.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just thinking about my mate."

"Well, we are ready to go.". My future third command, Trent, said to me. once we had our bags I got into my second baby. My black Ferrari.

Once we got to school, we started to head to the main office. Why is everyone staring at us? I mean come on, werewolf's aren't that more attractive. Almost to the office and I get dragged into a closet.

"Hey, baby. I see your new here. How bout you and I get acquainted after school today?" This little bimbo, with too much boobs and butt hanging out for my like. Plus I have to get my mate.

"No thanks. Bimbos, like you, aren't my type. Sorry got to go.". I say after making a mad dash to the office. After getting my schedule, I see that I have math first. Yeah... not.

"Hey guys what do you have first?" I mind link the guys.

"Math."

"Math. What do you have?"

"I have math." I meet up with them in the hall of our next class. When we get there we are greeted by an annoying old lady.

"Why are you late to class?"

"I am sorry miss. We are new here and didn't know where to go." Then all a sudden I smell the best fragrance ever. Apples and cinnamon.

"Ok then, I guess I can excuse you. But make sure this doesn't happen again. Take a seat." The old hag says while interrupting my moment. While taking my seat I look around the room for my mate. When I spot him, we make eye contact. And I swear the whole world stopped around us.

After a couple seconds he broke away. I took the seat next to him. I couldn't help but stare at him he was just so ... what should I say. There is no words to mask this ... beauty. I don't care if he is a guy.

"Hey, beautiful. What's your name?" After I ask the question he ignores me. So I put my hand on his thigh. He instantly tensed up at the sparks.

"Um, Jason. Jason Dallas." He says unsurely. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. His voice is like silk and his name is perfect.

I looked at him waiting to ask me my name. You know good edicate . But he never asked.

"He looks like he is thinking about something. He looks so unsure." My wolf, Chase, says.

"Yeah, he does."

"Well my name, thank you for asking is Grayson. Grayson Blake." I say with a smirk on my face. He still doesn't respond.

Wait a minute.

I know that smell anywhere.

Vampire and it is coming off my mate. I know we were supposed to be enemies but I some how still care about him. I still want him. What if he doesn't want me.

All a sudden the bell rings and Jason runs out of the classroom as fast as he can. By the looks of it he hasn't turned 18. Which is the age they get their powers and craving for blood.

I run after him to see where he is going. I see him run into the woods.

So I do the one thing I do best turning into my wolf. I am proud of my wolf. He is pure black and gives me a scary look. What makes it better is that I am bigger than every other wolf, because of my alpha genes. I run after him and see him stop in the middle of a field, with a waterfall. He looks so upset, so I can't help it. But I step out of my confinement and show myself. He sees me and doesn't run away. For a couple of minutes we just stare. But the. Realizes what's happening and runs away.

I chase after him to see where he lives. Wow that's a big house. I see him run in. So I memorized the route just to know where to go if I have to protect him.

What. I am not a stalker. Well not yet at least.