Chapter 13- Wish upon a star

Jason's Pov.

After about two weeks of recovering from the coma, I was finally able to go back to school. Yah... Note the sarcasm. Those two weeks were amazing, Grayson and I snuggled and we would sleep together in each others arms. I still don't know why I feel so attracted to him. (He had forgotten what happened that day, don't ask why. Just go with it. So he doesn't remember Grayson telling him he is a werewolf.) When ever I am in his arms I just feel so safe. But I don't think I am ready to date yet. Because I don't really like it when other people other than Grayson touch me. Especially when they are men that are taller and stronger looking than me. One time Grayson's dad want to do one of those good job pat on the back and I had a panic attack. So no one is allowed to touch me other than Grayson. But, other than the frequent nightmares everything was swell.

So right now Grayson and I are getting dressed to go to school. I am really scared, because I remember that these boys used to pick on me. But Grayson told me I am safe in his hands. Apparently to make sure everything goes well and I don't have a panic attack, I am in all of Grayson's classes. After getting dressed Grayson and I quickly ate breakfast and went to school.

***Skip car ride***

We get out of the car and instantly everyone is staring at us. I don't know why. I then look down and realized that Grayson grabbed my hand without me noticing. Well that explains a lot. Grayson led me to the office where I got all of the school work that I missed. Which surprisingly isn't very much.

I then headed to my locker to put all of my papers into my locker.

"Hey, you alright being here. It doesn't over whelm you does it?" He asked like it was the end of the world if I said yes. I shook my head no and he sighed. Apparently me being over whelmed means he can't breath. Ok, then. He grabes my hand and leads me to his first class. Math.

After a hours of torture, we finally made it home. We did our homework, ate dinner, then headed for bed. We were cuddling, when I realized that that was the most normal day I have ever had in the past seven years. I then fell asleep to that thought, but not before hearing.

"I love you Jason. I wish upon a star that you will always be mine."