Chapter 6- Sold

•••Picture of Grayson's Wolf•••
Jason's Pov.
After finally leaving Grayson, I head home. Why does he keep following me everywhere. I mean I don't talk to him. I don't even really recognize his existence. Oh god, Blythe is going to kill me. Oh I am going to get beat so bad. Realizing my mistake, I run home as fast as I can. I am going to make him a giant dinner and desert. So he will will try to go easy on me.
I head to my room as soon as I finish setting the table and making dinner. I listen as he slowly walks into the house. But what scares me is that I hear more than one pair of feet. Crap, this isn't going to go well.
"WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE WET DOG IN HERE!" My father yells to me. Oh, God I am in so much trouble. Why does this happen to me. "Get your butt down here. This instant!" After hearing that I quickly run down not to displease him.
Once I get down I realize that there is three men with him, and by the way they look. If they are giving me my beating, I won't be walking for days.
"Is this the kid that ruined your life?" The tallest one asks, with an evil smirk on his face.
"Yep, do want to try him out? You guys can do whatever you want to him." He looks at me and gives me an evil smirk. "I'll be back in an hour. Bye, Jason." After giving me a 'If you do anything wrong you'll be sorry' look, he left. Oh, no this isn't good.

"So this is the boy that the father will sell to people for an hour just to get money. I mean you are pretty pathetic. Don't even know what you are. Probably still think that your a human. We are going to have fun with you." After he said that him and his friends start inching towards me. Then al of a sudden I am on the floor getting beat up by all of them. After about ten minutes I guess I start to black out. Then all of a sudden I am being carried, don't know where though. My head hits something and I black out.

****

Grayson's Pov.

I was in the middle of doing my homework when I got midlinked by my dad.

"A clan of vampires just entered our territory. On the west side head there now." After hearing that I go out into the woods strip and shift into my pure black wolf. I run to the west side of my families territory and see that I end up at Jason's house. Uh, oh. This won't be good. I walk around and notice that some man that looks like Jason is standing on the porch with an evil smirk on his face.

I can easily tell that he is a vampire. He quickly sniffs the air and starts to get into a defensive stance. Yep, he knows we are here. Great job with being in stealth.

"There is nobody else around. They are all in the house." My dad tells me through mind link. After hearing that I inch my way towards the guy outside. He put up a good fight, but he was a little too drunk to be fighting a giant wolf. Idiot. I turn around and notice that my dad's best warriors are behind me. I nod my head toward the house signaling that they should follow. We shift and put our clothes on and make our way into the house.

When we get in there, what I see makes everything clear about Jason. Why he doesn't talk, why he flinces, keeps his head down, and most of all the bruises. I see my baby getting beaten up by a bunch of drunk vampires. Vampires don't get drunk very easily, but when they do. Nothing goes well after that.

My wolf takes over the second I see this happening. Chase gladly rips each vampire limb from limb. After killing each vampire, I shift back not caring if I am naked and kneel next to my mate. I notice that he is uncontious and pick him up and run him as fast as I can to the pack doctor.

Once I get there I give him to the doctor and he gives me clothes. I quickly put the clothes on and make my way towards my mate. I see the doctor attaching tubes to him and I growl when I see that he is touching my mate. After watching the doctor look him over. He tells my the state he is in.

"He has defently been going through this for years. He is extremly skinny, which is probably from years of starving, and he has bruises all over him. He obviously hasn't been having a good life for years. I really don't know when he is going to wake up. He hasn't turned fully vampire yet, so it's hard to say. I am sorry to say this to you. But he might not wake up it be minutes, hours, days, or weeks before he wakes up I am sorry." I look at him in shock. This is all my fault, if I had been with him more then this wouldn't have happen. It's all my fault that my mate might not wake up.