Chapter 22- Mate

So here is the chapter.  Please vote and comment.  Thank you guys so much.

-Book_Lover

Jason's pov.

Everyday, since I have been kidnapped, I have gotten closer and closer to Scottie.  We made a deal.  I will teach him about the outside world and what real people are like, while he teaches me things about the supernatural world.  It is quite interesting how they live.  My favorite part about them is that every single one has a soul mate.  So since I am a vampire, I will have a soul mate.  A person to love and cherish me.  Apparently you get your mate, when you turn eighteen.  Which luckily for me, is in three days.  I can't wait.  He will come and rescue me and help me through my traumatic past.  If only it were sooner...

I was awoken from my thoughts, with a giant wave of freezing cold water hit my body.  "Time to start your chores.  You better be out of here in five.  Got it?"  My private guard says, while standing in the doorway of my cell.  Yeah that's right.  Even though, I am the kings personal slave he still keeps me in the dungeon.  So basically, all I am used for are is sexual and sadistic needs.  It's great.  "I didn't hear an answer!"  He screams while quickly walking over to me to slap me.  Knowing that I scoot away, trying to get away from him.  He sees that and grabs my ankle pulling me towards him.  H gives an evil chuckle before beating me senseless.

Sorry I don't like writing violent scenes

After my third beating this week, he drags me into the kitchen.  Where I see Scottie is scrubbing the counters.

"I want you to clean this kitchen spotless. If I see one speck of dirt, you both will be sorry.  Got it?"  He says while giving us a death look.  We both quickly respond with 'Yes sir', knowing he gets mad when we don't respond quick enough.  We both watch as the guard walks out into the hall, going to do god knows what.  Looking over, I see Scottie rushing towards me.

"Are you ok?"  He asks, while poking and prodding at different parts of my body.

"Yeah, I'm good. I could have been worse."  I say with a shrug, knowing that it could have been a lot worse.

"You have got to stop getting yourself into trouble.  It would not be good to change into our vampire form, all broken and bruised."  He says like a mother scolding her child.

"Yes, mother."  I say sarcastically, knowing that it makes him mad when I do so.  Slapping me over the head, he gives me a huff.  

"Your really annoying.  You know that?"  He says while getting back to work.  Walking over to the bucket I get on my hands and knees and start scrubbing the floor.

"Yeah, I know that.  But you love me."

"I tolerate you. "

"Nah, you love me"

"I am not having this conversation."  He says while laughing.  Scottie and I have gotten really close lately.  It's like a brotherly love.  He has never had a family and I have never had a family, so we decided that we both will be a family.  Since we will be here for a long time.  We will always be there for each other.  I know I will.  Knowing that I should concentrate on my chores, I get to work.  I have this rule, it is don't get punished twice a day.  I think it is pretty smart.

~~~~About three hours of chores passes~~~~

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I hear crashing and howling downstairs.  I look over at Scottie in fear of what is to happen.

"What's happening?"  I ask, fear trembling throughout my voice.  Scottie walks over to me and hugs me.

"It's going to be fine.  Let's just wait here till we get answer.  So we don't get into trouble.  Ok?"  I asks holding me at arms length.

"Ok."  I say, sitting down on the ground still in Scottie's arms.  Scared as to what is to happen.  After ten of sitting and listening to the blood curdling screams.  We here it stop.  Then all of a sudden,  I see James, Grayson's beta, run through the door.  He looks at us and then makes eye contact with Scottie and growls 'mate'.  Then looks at me and sees that I am in his arms and starts to growl.

This isn't good.

VOTE&COMMENT