Little sneak peak of the SEQUEL

Hey guys, 

So I decided that I will be making a SEQUEL!!!!!!!   Which will be about Scottie ad James' story.  Talks about Scottie's past and future.  So here is a sneak peak about what will hopefully be the beginning of the sequel.  If you guys like to do what I do and save books that have not been started, but really want to read them.  Then you guys would like that I created the sequel.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and tell me what you guys think about a sequel.

-Book_Lover

Do you know what it is like, to want to love someone, but fear they will hurt you in the long run?  Wish that they could hold you in their arms, but fear they will crush you.  Dream what a simple kiss would do, but then it turns into a nightmare, because it turns into a bite instead of a simple kiss.  Imagine waking up to little kisses being placed onto your body, but then turns into hefty punches to the abdomen.  

It's the debate I wake up every morning to.  When I look down at his body, peacefully resting on the edge of the bed, I am debating whether to run my hand through his hair or run and cower in the corner.  Afraid of making the wrong choice, I just stay where I am.  Watching him sleep, I think of my past.  My dark twisted past.  

If I just lived a normal life, then I wouldn't be in this situation.  Well, it is true.  I would be here staring at my mate.  My mate.  It feels so good to think about, but terrifying at the same time.  Well if I like it or not he is the aurora in my heart.