Chapter 20- Lessons

Hey guys! I don't know what to say other than. Please VOTE and COMMENT. Other than that I am fine. Well... I have one thing to say.

Why can't you guys help me achieve my goals. Please, don't you want to make me happy and write happy stuff. It will make me sooooooooo happy if you guys vote and comment. At least vote.

Ok... I am sorry for the out burst, but I couldn't hold it in. *Sigh* So, I guess just enjoy the chapter. Also sorry it is short. This is what you get for not voting or commenting. Or I am just lazy. One or the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's Pov.

"What do you mean I'm a vampire?!" I whisper, yell at him.

"Your. A. Vampire. Do you want me to spell it out for you?" He asks in a sarcastic tone.

"Wait a minute. If I'm a vampire, then what are you?" I ask giving a quizzical look and pointing at him.

"I am a demon and werewolf hybrid." He says in a bored tone.

"They have those?!"

"Yes... Now get back to work before they come back and punish us."

"Ok, fine. But, can I still ask you questions?" I say, while dipping my sponge in the water.

"Sure, whatever."

"Ok. So I am a vampire. What do I need to know about being a vampire?"

"Wait a minute. Why didn't you know you were a vampire?"

"I don't know. Probably because my mom died when I was ten and my dad went into severe depression and beat me everyday." I say with a monotone voice, not wanting to cry in front of him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, just continue." He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear. "What did you say?"

"Oh, sorry. I said that I think your parents were soulmates and that is why your dad went into severe depression."

"What is a soul mate?"

"It is the person you are destined with. They are created to be your true love. Here are the clues that means your mates. You feel safe in their arms, you feel sparks whenever you touch, they show love to you, and also your inner vampire or wolf will tell you. But since you can't reach your inner vampire, you don't know." He says like he was told it every single day of his life.

"Oh, ok. Do you have a mate?" I ask

"No, I haven't found him yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I have been here since I was a baby. My parents didn't want me, so they sold me. But, I'm glad I haven't found my mate. Every guy here is sadistic." He said while memories past through his eyes.

"Wait. Aren't you scared of everyone here? Because I am." I said in confusion.

"I am. I just know that you won't hurt me by the demeanor of your stance. Plus your the same size as me. Accept an inch or two taller." He says with a smile. "I'm glad I have a new friend."

I smile and say "Yeah, me too."